HVA comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Another great day/night for football! There are still a couple of questions to answer: Can murvil play 4 qtrs of consistent football? Are the hawks ready to claim the region title? Alot of great kids and support systems will be recognized before the game. Shout out to the female athletes in this senior class who play other sports. That senior group of girls has been incredible in alot of sports; they have been fun to watch. Back to football, I see a close game. Hawks have played murvil close in the past. It may be hard for murvil to score if hva controls the ball.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! HAWKS ARE THE LOSING TEAM! BUSY NIGHT FOR THE REFEREES! 28-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Edited by strongx

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! HAWKS ARE THE LOSING TEAM! BUSY NIGHT FOR THE REFEREES! 28-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Ë™Çpá´‰s ɹÇɥʇo Çɥʇ uo llᴉʇs ɯ,I Ë™doʇ Çɥʇ oʇ dn sᴉɥʇ ƃuá´‰dɯnq ÊŽq ʇno noÊŽ lá´‰Éq ll,I Ë™uoᴉʇɔᴉpÇɹd ʇÉɥʇ É¥Ê‡á´‰Ê pÉÇɹɥʇ sᴉɥʇ pÇllᴉʞ ʇnoqÉ Ê‡snɾ noÊŽ ÇÊžá´‰l sÊžool ʇᴉ llÇM

Ë™Çpá´‰s ɹÇɥʇo Çɥʇ uo llᴉʇs ɯ,I Ë™doʇ Çɥʇ oʇ dn sᴉɥʇ ƃuá´‰dɯnq ÊŽq ʇno noÊŽ lá´‰Éq ll,I Ë™uoᴉʇɔᴉpÇɹd ʇÉɥʇ É¥Ê‡á´‰Ê pÉÇɹɥʇ sᴉɥʇ pÇllᴉʞ ʇnoqÉ Ê‡snɾ noÊŽ ÇÊžá´‰l sÊžool ʇᴉ llÇM

Thx. I think I broke my computer when I turned it upside down.

My thawts on this hear gaim...

1. Grait nite fer tha seenyours.........juneyours.........soffmoores.........and frashmuns

2. Thait LB fer HVA gott #32 mad.....Knott a goodur thang fer tha peepull tryin' two tackull him

c. Cub #25 did att leest a hunnurt cart wheals aftur tha gaim

4. Eye watched Mairvul footbawl a long time and this mite bee tha strongust frashmun grewp eye've seed

5. HVA's QB haz a purtee strong arm

eff. Mairvul's gettin' a littull bettur evur weak

gee. #96 orr #69 runnin on hiz hands, played a goodur gaim

ate. Isaiah Cobb iz lookin' bettur evur gaim

eye. Pickle wuz purtee sharp twonite

10. Showt out two Mr. Cone on nailin a 43 yardur......Eye beeleeve he iz 7 fer 7 on tha yeer fer feeled goles.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS