William Blount hosts Bradley Central

Governm

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are y'all gonna whoop him?

No sir. Not scooping down to his childish level. He just has a love affair with me for some reason and the sad part bout it is, he doesn't even know me. The guy who he is saying I am, I do want him to confront him. If only coacht had an ignore button or even stop idiots like that from harrasing ppl. In time, his true colors will show. Just irritating more than anything. I was praising them young fellers and fans more than anything and he trying to be all cute behind the keyboard. I don't know if he is gay and just to shy to come out and say it and after me bad or if he really is a mommas boy who just never stay off the ole nip till a late age. Whatever it is, it's getting old.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

I told the village idiot that every time he opened his mouth negatively that I would apologize to the other team for having to listen to him. I'm glad he has you to protect him though. You must be one of his crew he sits with. I really feel that the you two should be on the sideline helping Floyd. Just hug Jeremy it'll be alright.

If Dachamps is this Jeremy. You'd be advised to back off and shut up. I know Jeremy personally and he would seriously mess your day up. Mess up in the sense that you better have good dental insurance.

You know, I disagree with Coach Freeman's play calling at times, but my biggest pet peeve is not getting the play in in a timely fashion at times. But that is me. I heard a OC in College interviewed once and his comment was you always have a play ready to call, even if what you were trying to do blows up in your face. The worst thing is to get a delay of game penalty because you, as coaches are hemming and hawing trying to come with the "perfect" play.

Heck I disagree with Coach Floyd's decisions at times, but you know something.... it's all fine, because we are allowed, as fans, to do so. And I am sure Coach Floyd, as well as any other coach understands that, and probably does it too, when they watch games.

Everyone on here is allowed to have an opinion, and we can have discussions without some of what I have been reading today.

So let's yell Go Bears and remember we all want our team to do well.

You know, I disagree with Coach Freeman's play calling at times, but my biggest pet peeve is not getting the play in in a timely fashion at times. But that is me. I heard a OC in College interviewed once and his comment was you always have a play ready to call, even if what you were trying to do blows up in your face. The worst thing is to get a delay of game penalty because you, as coaches are hemming and hawing trying to come with the "perfect" play.

Heck I disagree with Coach Floyd's decisions at times, but you know something.... it's all fine, because we are allowed, as fans, to do so. And I am sure Coach Floyd, as well as any other coach understands that, and probably does it too, when they watch games.

Everyone on here is allowed to have an opinion, and we can have discussions without some of what I have been reading today.

So let's yell Go Bears and remember we all want our team to do well.

Fellers now jist all settull down hear a littull bitt.....Ewe Bares fanz nead two do like othur Bares fanz and smoak tha piece pipe..... :popcorneater: