Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

You say you are glad that you wont have to deal with NCS in any form, and then you say that you wish we were in 2A next year so you could play us when you're in top form. Which one is it? You either do or dont want to play NCS again. You cant even win anargument with yourself. You just want to play us when you're good? I guess that is what you mean.

No my whole point is that NCS hasn't even seen what TC is all about are even a normal TC team we have had coaching issues for past two years and not a strong team it's part of being a public school either your up or your down and TC time to be up is coming with next incoming freshmen most teams won't nobpart if NCS or any private school no matter how good the private school is because private and public isn't on equal ground we are always good a 8-2 record is considered a down year in TC might as well been 2-8 as far as most people are in TC the point is this isn't a true TC team or coaching staff is my point

No my whole point is that NCS hasn't even seen what TC is all about are even a normal TC team we have had coaching issues for past two years and not a strong team it's part of being a public school either your up or your down and TC time to be up is coming with next incoming freshmen most teams won't nobpart if NCS or any private school no matter how good the private school is because private and public isn't on equal ground we are always good a 8-2 record is considered a down year in TC might as well been 2-8 as far as most people are in TC the point is this isn't a true TC team or coaching staff is my point

They are a true TC team. The 2016 version. We played without our current coach for 35 years. Now we have him. This is our true 2016 team. You need to come to grips with the fact that the 1990 TC team or coach isn't walking back in the door. We are better than you...right now. You may be better in 3 years but that doesn't make a hill of beans difference in 2016. Wonder in San Fran ever wants Bill Walsh back. He's not coming back either. Neither are Montana, Craig or Rice. If you keep comparing what you have now to what you had (some of the best teams ever in 1A/2A), you will consistently be disappointed.

I do feel bad for players they only can run the players that are called if the former coach wasn't fired a lot players were going to stop playing football because of the way that they were treated to me the played made the best they could out of a bad sitituation things will be much better next year I just feel bad for the seniors this year that has to deal with all this in their last year of high school football expectations in TC are mostly gold ball or bust

That's funny the 1990 coach walks through the door or in field every game know your history before you speak on TC football history and not comparing what they are right now to 1990 we won 8 state tiles since 1990 not disappointed in the team just the coaching and way the team was handled for past two years like most in TC

That's funny the 1990 coach walks through the door or in field every game know your history before you speak on TC football history and not comparing what they are right now to 1990 we won 8 state tiles since 1990 not disappointed in the team just the coaching and way the team was handled for past two years like most in TC

No point arguing with you. You don't get it. Good luck. I hope y'all land the next Nick Saban. Look on the bright side, you get to play a public school this week.

Not crying about provate schools at TC but every time they seem to stic the private schools in TC region it was Friendship few years ago and this time it was NCS and next year it looks like it will be Clarksville Academy after dealing with this all the time like Gordonsville and TC and other teams in our region has for past few years it becomes a problem

If TC starts whining about having to play Clarksville Academy (CA) then you definitely will have hit rock bottom as a program. CA  has the most overrated coach in history of football. CA's HC Todd Hood(lum) couldn't coach his way out of a bathroom stall.

Trading NCS for CA is like dropping Alabama off your schedule and picking up Vanderbilt. Trust me this will be an auto win 4 out of 5 years at a minimum.