Trousdale County @ Nashville Christian

thenextone

If TC starts whining about having to play Clarksville Academy (CA) then you definitely will have hit rock bottom as a program. CA has the most overrated coach in history of football. CA's HC Todd Hood(lum) couldn't coach his way out of a bathroom stall.

Trading NCS for CA is like dropping Alabama off your schedule and picking up Vanderbilt. Trust me this will be an auto win 4 out of 5 years at a minimum.

Wanna wager on that??? U really need to check out Greenback and also bet u didnt know S.Pitt Running back is ineligible as of yesterday! Even with the Running back from down south i dont think South Pitt over comes the boys from Greenback!!! Dont get me wrong S.Pitt is a good strong 1A program but will not beat gb!!!$$$$$ on it????

I don'the think anyone from SP has been crowing about beating anyone. Just for the record SP has a lot more than 1 RB

They need to do an ESPN 30 for 30 on that family. That's incredible that that many great athletes have come out of the same family. I have tremendous respect for all of the Harpers, let alone all of the boys that have busted their butts in the weight room and on the practice field for TC. I k is because I played against them.

Wanna wager on that??? U really need to check out Greenback and also bet u didnt know S.Pitt Running back is ineligible as of yesterday! Even with the Running back from down south i dont think South Pitt over comes the boys from Greenback!!! Dont get me wrong S.Pitt is a good strong 1A program but will not beat gb!!!$$$$$ on it????

Greenback has a very good team and could very well represent the East but if you think thats the only RB Sp has then your sadly mistaken.

"Oh please, please God, take all the good teams away so we will have a chance to be relevant again. Its just not fair. Its not fair God!" All we heard after last year was how y'all had everything coming back and we were losing a huge group of seniors. Y'all had it in your mind that you were going to be region champs this year and it just stings that you aren't. The holier than thou comment is pretty funny. Maybe, just maybe a little bad judgement on the part of your former coach was your undoing. Sometimes a little holiness goes a long way.

Ummm just a small point but you do realize all the schools that beat NCS for FOUR decades are all in D2 now? Right? So to make the comment about "taking all the good teams out" is kinda odd. How many times did you even make the playoffs before the BA grad became your coach after he had a very avg career coaching JPII?

A little self awareness might be needed here. Just trying to help.