Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

You sure do a lot of talking yourself, you know, and letting a guy online get under your skin so easily. Showing so much weakness considering a couple of guys here hold you in such high regards and all....oh BTW, maybe you shouldn't be talking to Mel like y'all are buddies if you are only down talking the school, claiming "MJ math skills". Once again, salty guy who can't stand the fact that MJ has played a solid season of football after everybody and their mothers were downing the program the past couple of years, sit down and breathe a minute, and realize that not everybody on a public high school football forum takes every word you say as worshiping words.

Right back atcha there champ.

BTW, MJGB is not a juvenile by any stretch of the imagination, and I highly doubt you would be saying such foolish things if you were standing in front of the guy. But keep on assuming "juvenile". You'll be sadly mistaken I'm afraid.

I will happily stand in front of him anytime. No worries here. Keyboard cowboys.

So I did a little research that might appeal to a few of the longtime Coacht members. I remembered awhile back there being an avid MJ supporter on here that went by the name MJpride, i wonder what became of the guy... Why would he just up and leave, well after i went back to some 2012 topics, I saw the name SCbisondad with many posts but sure enough he was talking about MJ, and at the bottom it would read *edited by MJpride. Thought it was an interesting tidbit unless everyone already knew that. Name switch.....Trader

ok so I have occasionally read some of what's been going on here but haven't responded in a good while. Congrats you brought me back out. Since you took the time to go back then you would know that the reason why I changed my screen name was because I live in the SC area and my son was playing for them. I'm an alumni of MJ and proud of it. I still attend some MJ games every year and am happy

that they won district. Congrats to the Bears and Coach Trey Perry. Bring the Championship to MJ! It's all Good MJGB. You kinda remind me of me several years back.

With the whole list of things to reply on you choose that, get your liberal thoughts of my page, how about this for you we are section 8-2 region champs baby!!!!!

haha "your page" more like coacht's  page twat.. and im definitely not a lib so you can stop that nonsense.. not gonna put up with your petty racist remarks about people living in section 8 just bc you played (and lost :rolleyes: ) to a mostly african american school. what a clown you are you beat a pathetic mcgavock team that is terrible and you get excited i'm literally laughing right now haha

BTW, MJGB is not a juvenile by any stretch of the imagination, and I highly doubt you would be saying such foolish things if you were standing in front of the guy. But keep on assuming "juvenile". You'll be sadly mistaken I'm afraid.

Come on fella the guy talks just like a kid by putting down metro and WC plus incessant hyping of MJ. It's great to support your team but he gets a little overzealous at times.

ok so I have occasionally read some of what's been going on here but haven't responded in a good while. Congrats you brought me back out. Since you took the time to go back then you would know that the reason why I changed my screen name was because I live in the SC area and my son was playing for them. I'm an alumni of MJ and proud of it. I still attend some MJ games every year and am happy

that they won district. Congrats to the Bears and Coach Trey Perry. Bring the Championship to MJ! It's all Good MJGB. You kinda remind me of me several years back.

Good to see you, just thought it was odd you were an avid poster from 08-12 and now nothing.