Mount Juliet at Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

People who see my posts about MJ need to understand this: I only think its justified to talk highly about this team after all the down talking this program has suffered from this website the past couple of years. BUT, just because I think they have a great football team this year, doesn't mean I think they are the best team in the state, that they are going to Cookeville, or that they are the best thing since sliced bread. Just giving them their due respect is all. And they have earned this Gallatin supporter's respect after doing what that program has dobe so far this year. Nobody outside of the Mount Juliet football community thought they had a chance to do anything this year, and look at them, getting it done.

Edited by thegreatone36

Honestly could care less about a mans statuesque. Odd for another man to talk about a man that way. But he is obviously into himself quite a bit. Hense the name.

What's odd is for you to play the tough guy card and call him out. That says tons IMO.

MJ has had a good season and has overcome perceived questions that almost everyone in the community had prior to, and at the start of, the season. I couldn't be happier for the school, kids and families. Im certain Bigchief feels the same way. The issue though is the bashing of Metro and other programs that frankly, is childish. Now you've felt the need for this bravodo?

BTW a fella that calls himself "the great one" should never ever question another as being "into himself". Good grief that's myopic at it's best and shows a complete lack of self awareness.

Stop the silliness and help your buddy do the same. Act like you've been there before. 1987 was a pretty good season until Germantown played us. Maybe this team will make that type of run? I hope so.

What's odd is for you to play the tough guy card and call him out. That says tons IMO.

MJ has had a good season and has overcome perceived questions that almost everyone in the community had prior to, and at the start of, the season. I couldn't be happier for the school, kids and families. Im certain Bigchief feels the same way. The issue though is the bashing of Metro and other programs that frankly, is childish. Now you've felt the need for this bravodo?

BTW a fella that calls himself "the great one" should never ever question another as being "into himself". Good grief that's myopic at it's best and shows a complete lack of self awareness.

Stop the silliness and help your buddy do the same. Act like you've been there before. 1987 was a pretty good season until Germantown played us. Maybe this team will make that type of run? I hope so.

Yeah such a supportive fan/ alumni.... You've posted how many times in favor of MJ? Or just not posting at all? I would say I have more leeway as a fan/ alumni/ player that posts frequently, whether it's crazy to you or not.

The Bears have changed their offense up the past couple years. Sometimes it takes awhile to adjust to all these changes. The Bears have continued to get better throughout the year. A solid defense, great special teams, good run game, and now a "keep them honest" passing game makes the Bears a dangerous team. I'll admit that I've been a big doubter of Coach TP but he's turned it around this year and deserves to be congratulated on his success with this team. Go Bears!

Maybe, maybe not. I would say right now, we have a chance vs any other 6a team besides Oakland. MAryville are very good but dealing with a lot of injuries, we will find out how good Cordova or Whitehaven is by tonight. As those two play a very weak Memphis schedule.

Since our schedule is so very weak, you guys should have no problem with us if you're fortunate enough to make it far enough to play us. Can't wait for you to show us some real football...Go Bears!

Digging deep to find that, but yeah we ain't no Cordova.

Not that deep, just a page back but hey I'm rooting for the Bears. I do agree with you tho cause I don't see this years Cordova team losing to a decimated RW. Seems like y'all have worked out the kinks tho since then. This thread was pretty entertaining tho and with the familiarity we have with MJ I just couldn't resist chiming in. Go Bears, come show us some real football!

Not that deep, just a page back but hey I'm rooting for the Bears. I do agree with you tho cause I don't see this years Cordova team losing to a decimated RW. Seems like y'all have worked out the kinks tho since then. This thread was pretty entertaining tho and with the familiarity we have with MJ I just couldn't resist chiming in. Go Bears, come show us some real football!

Out of all the chances vs yall, I would put this year at 45% chance to pull it out. We will see.

Honestly could care less about a mans statuesque. Odd for another man to talk about a man that way. But he is obviously into himself quite a bit. Hense the name.

Here ya go hotshot. About 15 years ago I was the head coach of a team that unfortunately was very very small in stature. Nobody over 6'1" and I am several inches taller. A sportswriter was interviewing me and  HE said "you look like a big chief leading a bunch of little Indians around". The name stuck. If you do just a little background you will see that my username was started at the same time.

NOW, you can explain why you would call yourself "the great one", when obviously that is not the case.