Morristown West at Tennessee High

Hate to say it but West will have JV in most of the second half. Rest the starters for playoffs while getting the other kids playing time just before the playoff push. Rough season for THS, we will definitely come back next season and the seasons following we should be rather tough as well. Good luck in the playoffs Mo West.

Hate to say it but West will have JV in most of the second half. Rest the starters for playoffs while getting the other kids playing time just before the playoff push. Rough season for THS, we will definitely come back next season and the seasons following we should be rather tough as well. Good luck in the playoffs Mo West.

We used to play Tennessee in the playoffs almost every year. West just needs to show up ready to play. That's been a problem for us.

Its time to clean house at THS. This program has been spiraling downward at an alarming rate.They do have some talent but dont have a clue how to use it. I saw all i needed see first game under Mays..watched his team blow a 21 point first half lead lead. in 5min.against south...didn't have a clue what to do.I did give him benefit of the doubt..and gave him time...time is up...lost control of the team last year and agian this year ..no team discipline...no fire and no execution ..no excuse.Im sure he is under fire..if not he should be.

Honestly I don't think Mays has the power to do what he'd like to. I firmly believe it is coming from higher up. I also believe he is more than capable of being a head coach if he were allowed to do what he wanted and needed to do. Unfortunately from what I understand and have heard through the grapevine is that if mommy and daddy are donating money little Johnny plays. I think shuffling coaching duties around, i.e. Offensive coordinator to someone who has played at the collegiate level as a QB would be very beneficial vs having said person coach DBs, would pay huge dividends.

I believe that THS' offensive struggles are because of a terribly coached offensive line, horrible play calling, and terrible QB play. The offensive line seems to have no clue what blocking is. The play calling is just flat out stupid. Both quarterbacks can't throw accurately and anytime #16 is in all THS does is give him the ball to lose 2-5 yards. There is only so much defense can do. I know defense misses tackles and gives up some big plays, but it's gotta be hard to only get a 4 play break before having to go back out on the field because the offense can't put a drive together. 

I believe that THS' offensive struggles are because of a terribly coached offensive line, horrible play calling, and terrible QB play. The offensive line seems to have no clue what blocking is. The play calling is just flat out stupid. Both quarterbacks can't throw accurately and anytime #16 is in all THS does is give him the ball to lose 2-5 yards. There is only so much defense can do. I know defense misses tackles and gives up some big plays, but it's gotta be hard to only get a 4 play break before having to go back out on the field because the offense can't put a drive together.

I understand what you mean by poor play calling believe me