Smith County vs Grundy County

zoneread56

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that 2003 team was probably the best of the group even though they didnt go the furthest.. the macon county kicker had a 70+ yard punt and a 60+ yard field goal in final minute of game

I will forever hate that kicker with a passion.( not really hate, but you get what i mean :P ) I remember thinking, no way he can hit a FG from here against us in the 2nd round, and by God he coulda stroked it from another 10-15 yards....

that 2003 team was probably the best of the group even though they didnt go the furthest.. the macon county kicker had a 70+ yard punt and a 60+ yard field goal in final minute of game

I think they where pretty darn good myself. I was there and those plays where definitely the difference, but oh well.

Smith County bring some extra $$ and somebody bring a truck. We're giving away a gas grill package worth over $400 Friday night. Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5. Proceeds benefit the Coach Chris Pickett Scholarship Fund. Someone will win this Friday night. Please come see me between the concession stand and the Stinger Shack (clothes booth).

Any of my old Smith County friends coming to this one??

I think they where pretty darn good myself. I was there and those plays where definitely the difference, but oh well.

Also, Wilmore, our TB, had an asthma attack and had to leave the game when we were on MC's one yard line and the replacement missed the hole and was stopped one yard short which would have won the game also.

Easiest win of the season for Smith. Grundy is pathetic. Smith wins as bad as they want. Grundy county 2-18 the last two years. FIRE EVERYONE AND HIT THE RESET BUTTON.

The hardest thing for someone to do would be fire your immediate family and close friends. But sometimes you have to do what needs to be done. I say HIT THAT RESET BUTTON!

Edited by Ibleedpurple97