East TN Coaching Changes

SGHSAlum93

There should be...absolutely terrible season. Guess that makes me a bad fan for saying that. Been honest from the beginning about the offense and team in general. I shutter to think what next year holds if a change is not made.

I had a conversation on Sunday with a big "booster" at West. Some of the thing he told me were going there are just plain crazy. The coach doesn't seem like he wants to be there any longer and i think the administration there may share the same feeling. 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a conversation on Sunday with a big "booster" at West. Some of the thing he told me were going there are just plain crazy. The coach doesn't seem like he wants to be there any longer and i think the administration there may share the same feeling.

Very sad to hear. My kid played on the team a couple years back and im thankful he didn't have to go through what these current players have. Hoping for change.

Very sad to hear. My kid played on the team a couple years back and im thankful he didn't have to go through what these current players have. Hoping for change.

Some people don't understand that a coach can make or break a team. I hate seeing the players suffer just because they have a bad coach. But that's what is going on at Clinton right now too and it does suck.

92, what the heck is Clinton waiting for? Starting to think Kerr stays on at Clinton.

They're supposed to do an after season evaluation. He's telling some of the kids that he isn't going anywhere. We were told to be patient for a couple of weeks and I guess we will find out something then.

I hope they get rid of Kerr and hire Scotty Harrell. I would be one happy Dragon and I'm sure the community would be too!