East TN Coaching Changes

SGHSAlum93

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word at West today is Head Coach was asked if he wanted to resign and he said no. Principal and AD are now holding meetings with parents, players, and anyone who has an opinion to get a feeling about what needs to be done. Community seems to be leaning towards a coaching change.

After what I heard about him missing the big booster dinner a couple weeks ago, and the conversation i have with one of their boosters. I am surprised they haven't made a change yet. The person I talked him said it was almost unanimous to get rid of him after missing that booster dinner.

Word at West today is Head Coach was asked if he wanted to resign and he said no. Principal and AD are now holding meetings with parents, players, and anyone who has an opinion to get a feeling about what needs to be done. Community seems to be leaning towards a coaching change.

Would Harig go back to Loudon?

Of course he said no..why would anyone resign from that position - He has it made there. The guy has done an awful job and should be rightfully fired. If I didn't do what i was hired to do...I'd be fired as would most people. I hope the principal and AD make the decision to get rid of this guy and erase these last two years as if they never happened.

West is a mess but it can be cleaned up. But only if the admin cares about the program like those who have played or parents who have had kids play (like myself).