Unaka at Greenback

orngnblk

Alright buddy listen. I have put my heart and sole into this Unaka football program, and I do not appreciate you greenback hicks saying ya'll are going to put 80 to 100 points on my boys. It just ain't gonna happen. I have no doubt in my mind that our boys will get the job done. We have before and we will again. Rangers 48 Cherokees 14. Mark my words. :popcorneater::popcorneater::motorbike::motorbike:

you took the time to make a name to troll with just to make that post....?

Alright buddy listen. I have put my heart and sole into this Unaka football program, and I do not appreciate you greenback hicks saying ya'll are going to put 80 to 100 points on my boys. It just ain't gonna happen. I have no doubt in my mind that our boys will get the job done. We have before and we will again. Rangers 48 Cherokees 14. Mark my words.  :popcorneater:  :popcorneater:  :motorbike:  :motorbike:

Get back under the bridge troll- big billy goats coming your way

Bosken did have several Non-Faculty and Certified Employees on his staff that he brought in. If i recall right at one point it was 3 coaches coaching 70+ kids at a 5A school. Very hard to do but they did a excellent job. My son and teammates will miss Bosken dearly. If it is who I think it is he is a good one. Young energetic and knowledgeable and the players loved him. Hopefully not on our part we lose him.