Unaka at Greenback

orngnblk

creekerballer any names you heard that might get the job? hopefully they get this thing straightened out.

I've heared more rumors get squashed the past couple days than anything else. Like someone else said though I've heard Pittmans name more than once and no one has stepped up too deny that. Hopefully that doesn't happen. I'm also pretty sure you can rule out the one from Crockett that applied. He might want it but don't think they would give it to him. Edited by creekerballer

What's wrong with Pittman?

I didn't hear a name, but I heard they've had their guy in mind for a long time and any interviews are just for show so they can say they interviewed.

Pittman really set back football at cloudland. Couldn't get any numbers. Didn't push the boys to train in the off season. Didn't have the team prepared for the post season. Unaka football wont get any better under a pittman regime.

What's wrong with Pittman?

I didn't hear a name, but I heard they've had their guy in mind for a long time and any interviews are just for show so they can say they interviewed.

Pittman wasted a ton of talent at Cloudland. Hiring him basically says they don't care if the football team improves they just want someone who can field a team.

I heard some people talking about the Crockett guy at Burger Hut other day. Never got a name or anything though just some talk about. Be better then Pittman though IMO.

From my understanding they plan on keeping the PE job and the football job together (Which is why the Pittman stuff has some merit to it) and the guy from Crockett isn't certified for PE.

From my understanding they plan on keeping the PE job and the football job together (Which is why the Pittman stuff has some merit to it) and the guy from Crockett isn't certified for PE.

My source is telling me it's someone already within the system with some family connections to the central office, but he's not sure who.  The PE job stays with the football job for now because it's the only opening they have.

My source is telling me it's someone already within the system with some family connections to the central office, but he's not sure who. The PE job stays with the football job for now because it's the only opening they have.

if that's the case I know exactly who it is and have had this person in mind months ago. Not sure how the PE job would work with him. Possibly give him a job at one of the elementary schools for now. I hope your source is right.