East Hamilton @ Marshall County Round 1

Lead

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MCVol, why does East Hamilton run the quarterback to the sideline to get the play every snap? They've looked very rushed offensively trying to get the snap off and have blown a few timeouts because of this. Just thought that has been something interesting.

Coach gatewood has always done that. Only reason I came up with is no chance of other team ciphering out signals. That or he does a lot of on the fly plays. Either way he just didn't have the horses this year.

Coach gatewood has always done that. Only reason I came up with is no chance of other team ciphering out signals. That or he does a lot of on the fly plays. Either way he just didn't have the horses this year.

Was very impressed by the second string back.  He hits the hole quick.  I'm sure that East Hamilton will be back.  That defense last year was nasty. 

Was very impressed by the second string back. He hits the hole quick. I'm sure that East Hamilton will be back. That defense last year was nasty.

Hope so. im thinking that may be our sophomore back. Glad to hear he looked good. Yeah our defense was pretty decent last year. There were 11 seniors on that defense too so... Including my son. I watched the video of the game from last year and we may have kept it somewhat close but our d-line took a beating especially my son. Toughest o-line he ever played against, he said. Probably lucky he didn't play these guys y'all have now.

Hope so. im thinking that may be our sophomore back. Glad to hear he looked good. Yeah our defense was pretty decent last year. There were 11 seniors on that defense too so... Including my son. I watched the video of the game from last year and we may have kept it somewhat close but our d-line took a beating especially my son. Toughest o-line he ever played against, he said. Probably lucky he didn't play these guys y'all have now.

Mcvolfan y'all earned alot of respect from the Marshall County folks last season and even though this game turned out way different from last year's game y'all still have my respect! Y'all will be back. Graduating an entire defense is tough for any team but for y'all to have that happen and still get back to the playoffs says alot about East Hamiltons program.

Mcvolfan y'all earned alot of respect from the Marshall County folks last season and even though this game turned out way different from last year's game y'all still have my respect! Y'all will be back. Graduating an entire defense is tough for any team but for y'all to have that happen and still get back to the playoffs says alot about East Hamiltons program.

thanks, all we can do now is hit the wrestling mat or basketball court, get in the weight room and get better. Next season starts NOW, Good luck the rest of the way. Since all of region 3 is out, I'm a fan of the Tigers to go all the way. Go get that gold ball!! Edited by mcvolfan