Sullivan North at Grace Christian

SNHS2016

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I hoped you'd find the humor there. We're not much on choices, but our burgers are great. Barney really likes them! Other than that, it's regular concession type food. You guys will pass several places on the way in. You can find all the chain type food and Las Palma mexican is really good at Clinton Hwy. Safe travels to you and your family and an injury free game for your son. What year is he?

Haha! I hoped you'd find the humor there. We're not much on choices, but our burgers are great. Barney really likes them! Other than that, it's regular concession type food. You guys will pass several places on the way in. You can find all the chain type food and Las Palma mexican is really good at Clinton Hwy. Safe travels to you and your family and an injury free game for your son. What year is he?

Thank you. He is a sophomore.We will be leaving right from work. I like to get to the games 45 minutes early too find a seat,watch em warm up and also to chow down before the game starts. Edited by Gunner0331

Thank you. He is a sophomore.We will be leaving right from work. I like to get to the games 45 minutes early too find a seat,watch em warm up and also to chow down before the game starts.

Concession stand is under the press box on the home side. Get your food before you walk around the field, will save you a lot of walking.

What time are you leaving Gunner? I may try to get down there if I can get off work in time. Looks like the best thing is to take 640 and then maybe Western Avenue or something like that so maybe the traffic won't be bad.

Probably leave around 4:15 to 4:30. I get off of work at 3:00. I will not turn the GPS on until I hit 40. Or at the Strawberry Plains exit.