District 9-A

ecu

Refs had nothing to do with who won this game just like they had nothing to do with the two games you guys beat us in the regular season.  Dont always look to blame someone when you lose.  It was a hard fought battle between two good teams.

Come on Rebelboy, you know it had to be either the refs or coach's fault if MC is playing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs had nothing to do with who won this game just like they had nothing to do with the two games you guys beat us in the regular season. Dont always look to blame someone when you lose. It was a hard fought battle between two good teams.

Did I say they won the game for you or did I say they should be banned? They are horrible in any game they ref no matter who is playing. And Crabtree should stick to FC athletics or whatever she does now. Body up and no call on one end then hand check on the other. Complete joke but MC knew when they walk on the court what was happening.

Did I say they won the game for you or did I say they should be banned? They are horrible in any game they ref no matter who is playing. And Crabtree should stick to FC athletics or whatever she does now. Body up and no call on one end then hand check on the other. Complete joke but MC knew when they walk on the court what was happening.

I agree the hand check on Huntlands #10 was bad after $25 body checked her on the other end.  We do agree on that one.

Hoping nothing but the worst on a student section, now that is very mature. Several people from Huntland know bits and pieces of this girls story and they are glad that the family from MC that adopted her did so and that she is in a better situation. That being said most athletes consider the chant ball hog as a compliment. Usually only the better players are labeled as the ballhog. Also the short players are not allowed to roll their waist band to make their shorts shorter so the chant "pull your shorts down" is only on reference to how she tucks her shorts up in her sliders. I am applauded if anyone would misconstrue such a comment as anything else. Hopefully this makes things clearer.

Just my opinion but I hope nothing but the worst for the whole Huntland student section for the way they treated this young lady that has already been through so much. I know they don't care but if they only knew the whole story.

Classy...Just as expected... I wish everyone could have heard the foul language used at the end of the game by the MC fans and a former MC coach that I had to hear. I never expected to hear so much foul language from adults directed at the refs and at the Huntland kids. SMH at the level these people sunk to including all the Twitter comments by those in charge.  #TrueBlue=RoyalBlue  #HornetForLife

Edited by WIN