CPA at Camden Round 1

Swarm

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it has been 10 or so years since these two played against each other in the playoffs. I believe the game was at Camden, who was on a 10 game winning streak and CPA came in with an offensive explosion that game.

I don't think either team is at that level they were when they last met but it will be a great game, but I believe the Lions of CPA win by 2 TDs.

I haven't seen a thread for this game so I thought I'd start it. No offense to the Lions or the Lions.

Camden is a great atmosphere for a football game. Have these two ever played each other?

Yes they played back in the 2nd Round of the playoffs somewhere around 5-7 years ago at Camden. CPA won that game. You are right about the atmosphere, it is a great place for HS Football.

I believe it has been 10 or so years since these two played against each other in the playoffs. I believe the game was at Camden, who was on a 10 game winning streak and CPA came in with an offensive explosion that game.

I don't think either team is at that level they were when they last met but it will be a great game, but I believe the Lions of CPA win by 2 TDs.

If Camden were to open up the playbook, it could get interesting IMO. They have a very vanilla offensive scheme this year. They execute it well but with Abernathy's arm strength, I think you got to stretch the field alot more than they have been.

2016 CPA is hard to predict. We are very young with a few good seniors. The sophomore class has lots of talent a few of them I'm pretty sure you'll see play on Saturday for big schools.

Being young means that adversity is not always handled well and things can turn quickly both negatively and positively.

CPA could lose to Camden or play again against Alcoa or stop anywhere in between. I'm excited to see what happens.

I wanted to make one comment about CPA's WR #25 Noah Henderson who is a sophomore and one of the young players I believe bcd is referring too.  He is one of the better WR I have seen this year out of all the games I have filmed.  He is deceiving and much faster than you think he is.  Appears that he will catch almost anything thrown his direction.   He made a great one-handed catch against Goodpasture that would make Sports Center.  If CPA gets good QB play from another one of their sophomores and can compliment their running game they will be hard to stop on offensive.  

Edited by youthsportsPIX