Who takes on the Franklin County job now?

REBELFAN70

I would say FC is leaning to Mac for the position with him being an alumnus and a heck of a winner, but booger's guy with his experience and success would be a great hire for FC to start his Head coaching career. Depends on what direction FC wants to take. Either way if FC picks one of these coaches it would be a boon for the program.

Edited by delusional32

looks as if you FC folks who were pullin for the rising great young coach from Boogers house to turn that program around can to hang your hat on sumone else....would have to say great for us and a loss for a program in dire need of fresh energy

good luck

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Edited by Booger

looks as if you FC folks who were pullin for the rising great young coach from Boogers house to turn that program around can to hang your hat on sumone else....would have to say great for us and a loss for a program in dire need of fresh energy

good luck

Booger just sayin :thumb:

looks to me that McCurry could be our guy. If hired he will do great at FC no doubt in my mind. He has been great at every place he has coached. Edited by delusional32

IF MM was interviewed then FC needs to look no further in my opinion. He is the home town guy some folks have been asking for and has built a winning program in every high school he has coached . hope they make that hire!!!

Regular Season Record 162-38-0

Postseason Record 28-20-0

Overall Record 190-58-0

Overall Winning % 76.6 %

Season/School Regular Season Postseason Overall

Record

2013 Marion County 8-2-0 2-1-0 10-3-0

2012 Marion County 8-2-0 1-1-0 9-3-0

2004 Marshall County 5-5-0 1-1-0 6-6-0

2003 Marshall County 6-4-0 0-1-0 6-5-0

2002 Marshall County 9-1-0 2-1-0 11-2-0

2001 Marshall County 7-3-0 0-1-0 7-4-0

2000 Marshall County 10-0-0 2-1-0 12-1-0

1999 Marshall County 6-4-0 0-1-0 6-5-0

1998 Moore County 8-2-0 1-1-0 9-3-0

1997 Moore County 8-2-0 2-1-0 10-3-0

1996 Moore County 9-1-0 3-1-0 12-2-0

1995 Moore County 10-0-0 2-1-0 12-1-0

1994 Moore County 8-2-0 2-1-0 10-3-0

1993 Moore County 10-0-0 0-1-0 10-1-0

1992 Moore County 9-1-0 1-1-0 10-2-0

1991 Moore County 10-0-0 2-1-0 12-1-0

1990 Moore County 8-2-0 0-1-0 8-3-0

1989 Moore County 8-2-0 3-1-0 11-3-0

1988 Moore County 10-0-0 4-1-0 14-1-0

1987 Moore County 5-5-0 0-1-0 5-6-0

NOTES

(1) Overall Record is based on schools with complete team histories in the database as shown on the Season Summaries page. Coaches may have additional yearly coaching data that will not appear until their other schools' data has been completed.

(2) Records are based on coaching tenures only in the state of Tennessee. Out-of-state coaching data, where known, is referenced below in the OTHER NOTES section.

OTHER NOTES

Coach McCurry compiled a 48-15 record at Ripley High School (MS) from 2005-2009.

238-73 is a pretty impressive mark no doubt

Radio station said its McCurry about 3 hours ago.

Well if this is so I guess FC will be going from the ole Miss mascot and adopt Idaho's. I couldn't resist that one. McCurry will do well there, but I can't get past the character issues and support that hire. What are we teaching our kids? That you can do whatever you want as long as you win? If this is there call I will have to find another team I can support. I just think there is more to high school football than wins and losses. Guess I will know for sure tomorrow.

Well if this is so I guess FC will be going from the ole Miss mascot and adopt Idaho's. I couldn't resist that one. McCurry will do well there, but I can't get past the character issues and support that hire. What are we teaching our kids? That you can do whatever you want as long as you win? If this is there call I will have to find another team I can support. I just think there is more to high school football than wins and losses. Guess I will know for sure tomorrow.

Didn't seem like you supported FC anyway.for what ever reason you always had negative things to post about the program never positive.
  • Upvote 1

I will start supporting FC now if it is McCurry. If you want your child to learn toughness and to be the best then you will be great. If you support participation trophies, then you might have to hit the road. You can believe all the BS you want about this man but I promise you he is one of the best.

sounds like you may have played for Mac?