Who takes on the Franklin County job now?

REBELFAN70

Some of y'all act like recruiting never takes place. You are either VERY naïve or think the two Thomas QB's that Rankin had at R'dale just suddenly found their way to TN from SC!

There are MORE that a lot of folks know about also at a BUNCH of schools.

What I wonder did the T$$AA officials make to look the other way for them?

Franklin County really showing what their priorities are with this hire, A coach who ORDERS assistants to break in to opposing teams fieldhouses. ORDERS his assistants to vandalize a field house. Alcohol found on school grounds. He may know football and FC may win games, but he is not a man of character or a molder of young men. I hope FC loses every single  ball game and is hiring another coach 2 years from now. What a joke of a school system. 

Franklin County really showing what their priorities are with this hire, A coach who ORDERS assistants to break in to opposing teams fieldhouses. ORDERS his assistants to vandalize a field house. Alcohol found on school grounds. He may know football and FC may win games, but he is not a man of character or a molder of young men. I hope FC loses every single  ball game and is hiring another coach 2 years from now. What a joke of a school system.

He didn't " Order" anyone to do anything. Some of you sound so intelligent lol!

He didn't " Order" anyone to do anything. Some of you sound so intelligent lol!

You can google Marion County text messages and find out real quick how it all went down.. Personally I think Mac is the right hire for Franklin because everybody deserves a second chance.But to think Mac was clueless about what happened is ridiculous. If he learned his lesson, I hope he is very successful at FC.. And with his tract record, he will be.. Good Luck Mac, and FC people will soon forget about "Spray Gate"...

Look around.... In the big scheme of things, spray painting a building isn't a big deal... Coaches have done a lot worse. Bottom line it was a prank that went wrong and got blown way out of proportion.. If this would've happened 15 years ago, you would never have heard it happened. That's a fact.

Look around.... In the big scheme of things, spray painting a building isn't a big deal... Coaches have done a lot worse. Bottom line it was a prank that went wrong and got blown way out of proportion.. If this would've happened 15 years ago, you would never have heard it happened. That's a fact.

Yeah it's not like he has a DUI or aggravated assault or anything. I believe in 2nd chances but McCurry burned his 2nd chance at Marion. By hiring McCurry, FC made this hire purely about wins and losses

He doesn't have a dui or assault on his record. Marion was the only place that he has been where he has had any controversy around program.

I guess in your mind Crockett County doesnt count then eh? http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/preps/story/2013/nov/21/head-coach-resigns-as-scandal-widens/124676/

Edited by MidTennFootball

• 1 month later...