Giles County @ Marshall County Round 2

Lead

I am truly glad it has come down to this. I really would love to crush MC dreams. But if you win I will support you guys. This is a true rivalry. Not something that started last year or year before. I have always rather beat MC than anyone else. The coaching matchups just makes this rivalry even better. I hope it is a safe game for both teams. Pray for cold weather, rain, and a Bobcat win.

Defense that could not have been said any better. Nothing personal, just a rivalry that's been established for years even before you and I were in school. There is just somthing about that Blue. Dreams turning into nightmares would be nice. Go Bobcats!

GC fans how does it feel to have a head coach who has ran out on you guys not once but twice! that being said, the man can coach some football

How many times do we have to go through this.Snowball I know your new on here but we gone through this topic already.All I can say it feels good to have him back at Giles Co.And yes he Sho can coach football I'll take him over what they had any day.

I do. he is a great kid, good athlete, versatile. but I also know the guy personally and wont hate on him for doing what was best for his football career. Bo Wallace on the coaching staff, college talent all over the field, especially under center. That being said, he might have given Fayetteville a "snowballs chance" of getting past south pitt. but I digress, He is the best player on that MC team and he is happy to be there

#2 is a beast and a great football player but to call him the best player on the team is a little much he is one of the best on the team but not the best.Marshall Co. is loaded and should put it on Giles Co. friday.Congrats to all region 4 team for sweeping the first round now you get to beat up on each other.

Good to see ya Lead! Pressure is on You! Can you handle it. Would be terrible for you to lose this game. Just sayin. Who Knows. This is a any given night game

They Tigers will be ready. Our defense over the last 5 games has been brutal. Our secondary isn't giving up much either. This game will be a little closer than last time but I still look for the Tigers to come away with the win.

#2 is a beast and a great football player but to call him the best player on the team is a little much he is one of the best on the team but not the best.Marshall Co. is loaded and should put it on Giles Co. friday.Congrats to all region 4 team for sweeping the first round now you get to beat up on each other.

don't take my word for it. he transferred in after his junior season, and his first game at a new school with returning leaders and talent, he led them onto the field. might not look like much, but that says a lot about what the players and coaches think about him.

How many times do we have to go through this.Snowball I know your new on here but we gone through this topic already.All I can say it feels good to have him back at Giles Co.And yes he Sho can coach football I'll take him over what they had any day.

im sorry I couldn't resist, you have to Poke at O'Connor about things other than football, because he usually gets the last laugh in that department