South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

I went by Krystal today and my durn thermos was in there. I got it back. Garuntee you pegleg and powerp got scared of that Burnett man and turned it back in. You think im joking but im not.

Yes I heard they had to borrow it for urine samples at the clinic. All came back clear so they was nice and returned it

Define long... 365 days is long. LMBO

365 is long only if your doing hard time or an overseas tour of duty! I only know about the overseas tour part.. I know nothing about the hard time.. I do know if someone doesn't return Roy's thermos, he will have that Burnett man sentence the thief's to hard time! Roy's said so in multiple post!Lol..

BTW. I will take them Pirates down the road. SP 42-Fayetteville 14. Good luck boys!

365 is long only if your doing hard time or an overseas tour of duty! I only know about the overseas tour part.. I know nothing about the hard time.. I do know if someone doesn't return Roy's thermos, he will have that Burnett man sentence the thief's to hard time! Roy's said so in multiple post!Lol..

BTW. I will take them Pirates down the road. SP 42-Fayetteville 14. Good luck boys!

Roy, got it back today. He talks about it on here in the midst of all the garbage.

I think we can score on most anyone but the defense is kinda a bend but don't break defense. We have given up some yards and a few Td's and our KO team is suspect,we were shown that with the kid from Cornersville taking one to the house,who btw was a great player. We give to many teams great starting field position and against a good team that can hurt us so we need to shore that up this week bc Fayetville always had some good athletes that could make thing's hard on us.. I look forward a good game but in the end I believe since it's at home and we still have to much firepower in the end.. I see about a 21-28 point game.. I thought I'd talk about the game some bc this thread almost reads like a newspaper with so may stories..

My speaking engagements are almost over for this year. I have been reading and studying film on many of these young lads in the Sequatchie Valley. Over the next several weeks I will be making guest appearances at several of the Sequatchie Valley playoff games. I have spoken with Mr. Layne at Sequatchie County to make sure he can still accommodate a legend like myself. Coach Caine at Sequatchie County is closing in on legend status due to his 2016 season. I have looked at several young lads in Dunlap and have decided to award them legend status. The young lads Cates, and Davenport could achieve legend status along with their living legend coach. I am planning on coming to Sequatchie County if they make it to the semifinals vs Alcoa. If they make it to this point I will be awarding legend status to these two young lads as well as Coach Caine. As I move down the valley to my alma mater in Jasper I see several young lads that are hopeful to achieve legend status. Young lads Kirkendoll and McClain are both looking at legend status. These young lads have had quite the year playing linebacker for Marion County. Another young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad named Tucker. This young lad is another good young lad in Jasper at this present time. I won’t be awarding legend status to the Marion coach until he leads his club to the final bowl game in Cookeville. I will be skipping over Whitwell on down to South Pittsburg. South Pittsburg has a living legend coach walking the sidelines each Friday. Several other young lads are looking to achieve legend status for the first time. Achieving legend status is a choice. The first young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad Butner. This is the young lad that is up for the Mr. Football award. I am hearing good things about this young lad this season. Another young lad up for legend status is this young lad by the name of Pryor. I am going to continue to evaluate both of these young lads to see if one or both can be elevated to legend status. I will be arriving at these venues early the next few weeks with my entourage. I am looking forward to my trip to Dunlap where I always have an executive seat in the skybox in Dunlap. It’s always great to get back to my old stomping grounds at my alma mater at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper as well. Finally coming to South Pittsburg so some of you people down there can breathe some of the same air as a legend like myself. I know that Sportman and others are envious of a legend such as myself so I will be gracing all of you people with my presence.

My speaking engagements are almost over for this year. I have been reading and studying film on many of these young lads in the Sequatchie Valley. Over the next several weeks I will be making guest appearances at several of the Sequatchie Valley playoff games. I have spoken with Mr. Layne at Sequatchie County to make sure he can still accommodate a legend like myself. Coach Caine at Sequatchie County is closing in on legend status due to his 2016 season. I have looked at several young lads in Dunlap and have decided to award them legend status. The young lads Cates, and Davenport could achieve legend status along with their living legend coach. I am planning on coming to Sequatchie County if they make it to the semifinals vs Alcoa. If they make it to this point I will be awarding legend status to these two young lads as well as Coach Caine. As I move down the valley to my alma mater in Jasper I see several young lads that are hopeful to achieve legend status. Young lads Kirkendoll and McClain are both looking at legend status. These young lads have had quite the year playing linebacker for Marion County. Another young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad named Tucker. This young lad is another good young lad in Jasper at this present time. I won’t be awarding legend status to the Marion coach until he leads his club to the final bowl game in Cookeville. I will be skipping over Whitwell on down to South Pittsburg. South Pittsburg has a living legend coach walking the sidelines each Friday. Several other young lads are looking to achieve legend status for the first time. Achieving legend status is a choice. The first young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad Butner. This is the young lad that is up for the Mr. Football award. I am hearing good things about this young lad this season. Another young lad up for legend status is this young lad by the name of Pryor. I am going to continue to evaluate both of these young lads to see if one or both can be elevated to legend status. I will be arriving at these venues early the next few weeks with my entourage. I am looking forward to my trip to Dunlap where I always have an executive seat in the skybox in Dunlap. It’s always great to get back to my old stomping grounds at my alma mater at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper as well. Finally coming to South Pittsburg so some of you people down there can breathe some of the same air as a legend like myself. I know that Sportman and others are envious of a legend such as myself so I will be gracing all of you people with my presence.

wtf?

• Upvote 1