Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

My speaking engagements are almost over for this year. I have been reading and studying film on many of these young lads in the Sequatchie Valley. Over the next several weeks I will be making guest appearances at several of the Sequatchie Valley playoff games. I have spoken with Mr. Layne at Sequatchie County to make sure he can still accommodate a legend like myself. Coach Caine at Sequatchie County is closing in on legend status due to his 2016 season. I have looked at several young lads in Dunlap and have decided to award them legend status. The young lads Cates, and Davenport could achieve legend status along with their living legend coach. I am planning on coming to Sequatchie County if they make it to the semifinals vs Alcoa. If they make it to this point I will be awarding legend status to these two young lads as well as Coach Caine. As I move down the valley to my alma mater in Jasper I see several young lads that are hopeful to achieve legend status. Young lads Kirkendoll and McClain are both looking at legend status. These young lads have had quite the year playing linebacker for Marion County. Another young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad named Tucker. This young lad is another good young lad in Jasper at this present time. I won’t be awarding legend status to the Marion coach until he leads his club to the final bowl game in Cookeville. I will be skipping over Whitwell on down to South Pittsburg. South Pittsburg has a living legend coach walking the sidelines each Friday. Several other young lads are looking to achieve legend status for the first time. Achieving legend status is a choice. The first young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad Butner. This is the young lad that is up for the Mr. Football award. I am hearing good things about this young lad this season. Another young lad up for legend status is this young lad by the name of Pryor. I am going to continue to evaluate both of these young lads to see if one or both can be elevated to legend status. I will be arriving at these venues early the next few weeks with my entourage. I am looking forward to my trip to Dunlap where I always have an executive seat in the skybox in Dunlap. It’s always great to get back to my old stomping grounds at my alma mater at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper as well. Finally coming to South Pittsburg so some of you people down there can breathe some of the same air as a legend like myself. I know that Sportman and others are envious of a legend such as myself so I will be gracing all of you people with my presence.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My speaking engagements are almost over for this year. I have been reading and studying film on many of these young lads in the Sequatchie Valley. Over the next several weeks I will be making guest appearances at several of the Sequatchie Valley playoff games. I have spoken with Mr. Layne at Sequatchie County to make sure he can still accommodate a legend like myself. Coach Caine at Sequatchie County is closing in on legend status due to his 2016 season. I have looked at several young lads in Dunlap and have decided to award them legend status. The young lads Cates, and Davenport could achieve legend status along with their living legend coach. I am planning on coming to Sequatchie County if they make it to the semifinals vs Alcoa. If they make it to this point I will be awarding legend status to these two young lads as well as Coach Caine. As I move down the valley to my alma mater in Jasper I see several young lads that are hopeful to achieve legend status. Young lads Kirkendoll and McClain are both looking at legend status. These young lads have had quite the year playing linebacker for Marion County. Another young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad named Tucker. This young lad is another good young lad in Jasper at this present time. I won’t be awarding legend status to the Marion coach until he leads his club to the final bowl game in Cookeville. I will be skipping over Whitwell on down to South Pittsburg. South Pittsburg has a living legend coach walking the sidelines each Friday. Several other young lads are looking to achieve legend status for the first time. Achieving legend status is a choice. The first young lad looking at possible legend status is the young lad Butner. This is the young lad that is up for the Mr. Football award. I am hearing good things about this young lad this season. Another young lad up for legend status is this young lad by the name of Pryor. I am going to continue to evaluate both of these young lads to see if one or both can be elevated to legend status. I will be arriving at these venues early the next few weeks with my entourage. I am looking forward to my trip to Dunlap where I always have an executive seat in the skybox in Dunlap. It’s always great to get back to my old stomping grounds at my alma mater at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper as well. Finally coming to South Pittsburg so some of you people down there can breathe some of the same air as a legend like myself. I know that Sportman and others are envious of a legend such as myself so I will be gracing all of you people with my presence.

Too long...didn't read. The one word that stood out was ALCOA.

Hey SCPRIDE30, why did you name this topic Sequatchie V/S Boogers Fighting Irish? His head was already big enough and now since you did that he may not be able to get his old noggin through the door at Elmer Tate's Mexican joint. On second thought, that was a great idea! Now we may be able to get a good seat for the post game celebration meal.

Hey fellow Indians, act like you've smoked a peace pipe in a wig wam before. Boogers pillow fighting emojis was pretty dang funny. Most are boring but that one was funny.

Here's my prediction. SC 28 ND 17

I will bring the Booger.

we have to see if that band-aid we stuck on that artery last night can stick til we get thru the record breaking 11-0 team in the valley

the thought of another group hug with the Goons excites Booger...Lipstick on Pigs

Booger just sayin tumblr_inline_nfi4180y9A1rlkg4z.jpg

I will bring the 🿠Booger. Edited by HardchargingMarine

Yawn

even Booger cant read that

just sayin  :D

This should be a good one.  Sequatchie out powered howard, Notre Dame did as well.  Howard was not the same howard team that blew out Red Bank.  The entire defensive line changed after that game due to injuries.  I was still impressed with both teams 37 is a man for sequatchie but I think ND has more athletes but we will see.... this game is a huge toss up

Hillary? Is this you? I wondered why you didn't deliver a concession speech last night and now I know.   You were too busy penning this novel. 

Hey Schmitt why cant you let the Indians enjoy an 11-0 season? Always negative nancy

How you gonna create an account and call someone out? Id be willing to bet $100 to $1 LittleLeagueCoach will not do what schmitt did and create an account to give you the opportunity to talk.. So LLC quit hiding and come on out if you that confident. Heck I'll make it $500 to $1.. And most ppl know who I am own here.