Oak Ridge 2016-17

SweetScience

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Tajion Jones for being selected as one of the finalists for Mr. Basketball!! Great job.

yes, congrats to him!  He is a fine ball player with a good head on his shoulders! By far the best player in our district and the most consistent .  I remember him a few years ago. it goes to show you , if you put the time in, you get results. I've not seen a shooter like him in a while, that hits with a contested hand in his face.  Any info on where he might be going?  

yes, congrats to him!  He is a fine ball player with a good head on his shoulders! By far the best player in our district and the most consistent .  I remember him a few years ago. it goes to show you , if you put the time in, you get results. I've not seen a shooter like him in a while, that hits with a contested hand in his face.  Any info on where he might be going?  

I agree. Very consistent ballplayer. Is going to give you close to 20 just about every game. He has an offer from the Naval Academy and a few mid-majors. Green thinks UT should give him a look, and I agree.

Edited by SweetScience

I agree. Very consistent ballplayer. Is going to give you close to 20 just about every game. He has an offer from the Naval Academy and a few mid-majors. Green thinks UT should give him a look, and I agree.

with what UT has over there now, I agree he could play some over there. But I think he'd be a real nice mid-major player.  A MTSU, ETSU, UTC, would be missing the boat on him. I personally think he could play for an Ole Miss, Miss st, Vandy type team too. 

Good luck tonight, it could get ugly.  I say OR by 25

with what UT has over there now, I agree he could play some over there. But I think he'd be a real nice mid-major player. A MTSU, ETSU, UTC, would be missing the boat on him. I personally think he could play for an Ole Miss, Miss st, Vandy type team too.

Good luck tonight, it could get ugly. I say OR by 25

Ha ha no way. I think it'll be a lot closer than that. Wouldn't be shocked if they beat us. They're a good team who's well coached, plays hard, and looking for payback.

Ha ha no way. I think it'll be a lot closer than that. Wouldn't be shocked if they beat us. They're a good team who's well coached, plays hard, and looking for payback.

Well, I wasn't at the game last night SS, but it went about like I thought.  If Green doesn't call off the dogs with 4:30 to go OR wins by the 25 I predicted?  These guys can get on here and say what a good job Fulton did holding it to 11 all they want, but that was a 25 point game.  Fultons good but I think their path to a state birth will be harder than OR's.  At that level, theres a big difference between a good AAA team and a good AA team.  

Also, don't rag me too much on the CC announcers being homers, your radio guys complained about the refs all night.  Said they weren't ready for varsity ball, much less a game like this.  just kept crying all night, LOL.  we all have homers I guess?  Good luck to u guys, I hope I see u play when I go state tourney.  

Well, I wasn't at the game last night SS, but it went about like I thought. If Green doesn't call off the dogs with 4:30 to go OR wins by the 25 I predicted? These guys can get on here and say what a good job Fulton did holding it to 11 all they want, but that was a 25 point game. Fultons good but I think their path to a state birth will be harder than OR's. At that level, theres a big difference between a good AAA team and a good AA team.

Also, don't rag me too much on the CC announcers being homers, your radio guys complained about the refs all night. Said they weren't ready for varsity ball, much less a game like this. just kept crying all night, LOL. we all have homers I guess? Good luck to u guys, I hope I see u play when I go state tourney.

Yes, at least 25 CC. Were our guys moaning last night? That's funny. You're right we all have homers. Those refs were awful though just ask Rebel Woman on here lol They played rough. We had 2 guys get busted noses. I expected a tough game. It was for about a quarter and a half. Last part of the 2nd we got it up to 15 at the half and that was that. Tee played out of his mind last night. He had a career high 32. I bet he had 15 or more boards too. Thanks for the compliments bud.

• 2 weeks later...