CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

Haven't been involved with this thread but I have been following the story.  This coach was part of one of the worst cheating scandals in TSSAA history at Grace. His school received the largest fine in TSSAA history. (negotiated down) There was (and still is) a pattern of recruiting in the Powell/Karns area for Football, Basketball and Baseball. He has done things like this before.  It's 100% on his school system to remove him from the position of leadership before he does more or worse. They could have a new coach in place by June 1 and move on.

Haven't been involved with this thread but I have been following the story.  This coach was part of one of the worst cheating scandals in TSSAA history at Grace. His school received the largest fine in TSSAA history. (negotiated down) There was (and still is) a pattern of recruiting in the Powell/Karns area for Football, Basketball and Baseball. He has done things like this before.  It's 100% on his school system to remove him from the position of leadership before he does more or worse. They could have a new coach in place by June 1 and move on.

Trouble follows this man wherever he goes. McKamey is not the person I would want leading my football program. Grace is lucky they didn't get their program shutdown while he was there. I pull for Clinton ever since that 1992 team. I hate that they have went this route to try and pull their program out of the landfill.

Come on Double S! You know all this hype and nonsense is going on because the Dragons are on the rise.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just going by what everyone else on here is saying. I have no idea what the guy has or hasn't done in the past. I've said for awhile that I hope Clinton gets better. It makes our rivalry all the better. I personally hope they are on the rise.