TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

Good time attending scrimmage last night. The game kinda had a scrimmage feel to it. Didn't start till almost 9:00 and I couldn't tell much from it. Only played about 13 plays with starters and there was no score in a quarter. Young guys played second quarter with TC winning 13-0. You could tell neither team showed anything. TC young guys looked impressive. Will be fun to watch for next several years! 

Trousdale looked really well coached when they made the trip to Lynnville in the spring.  I expected to see complete dominance, but my raiders put up a fight.  Then they played a team out of Nashville in 3A. I believe it was East Nashville.  They were pretty evenly matched and had a hard time moving the ball.  That was in the spring.  I hear they have a few more guys out now and the coach has had more time with them.  I wish you luck this season!

Edited by raidersfan
Autocorrect

TC 21-7. The jury is out on Lebanon's defense. Reports make it sound like they are decent, but scrimmages and games are completely different. I stick with my score, but it could be 35-7 if Lebanon is who I really think they are.

Edited by Footballguru05

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

This one is for UpperCumberlandMan and I know he isn't a TC person.

No disrespect to TC fans but I've waited 6 months for this lol. People always doubt us.

only unintelligent fools like the uppercumberlandman would doubt Marion county. That dude doesn't know jack about football or Marion county.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ole3putt said:

We’ll be back & ready for 2018..  we’ve got everybody cheering for us.  

DA5AD07F-8CCB-4933-8624-8EA7F606B5CA.gif

I pull for the Jackets except for when they play MC. With that being said, judging from the game Friday night there are not too many people in Trousdale cheering on the Jackets. I am willing to bet Marion brought more people than the home team... 

I was one not in attendance due to certain circumstances. I’ve heard our attendance has not been up to par lately. IMO with Coach W taking over the Jacket nest and continue setting his philosophy & system in place with these young men.  I’m sure the attendance will improve at home & traveling for us fans.