TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

12 hours ago, LeatherBalls said:

So then why don't you put that more on the players if you knew they felt that way instead of on the coaches, the offense "they should be in", who should be playing where, etc. etc. that you have stated. Then why did they play?  It is an extra curricular activity of choice.  I am self-choosing to play football but I don't want to play in the playoffs or even make the playoffs???
Help me and this thread understand that kind of thinking. 

You just stated that the stands were full the past 3 years............BUT didn't you say yesterday (or day before) that the attendance has declined since 2005?  Maybe that was someone else.  You are in a fantasy world.  #8 changing positions?  And if he does, he will quit?  Funny.  Where do you get your "insider" info?  Maybe your connections within the program are not connecting you very well.  Trust me, there is a ton of garbage info out there and this is a ton of it.  Just support.  Stop analyzing a high school football team.  Just support.  Tell those kids you are connected with that the bus is leaving.  It will roll no matter what and no matter who is driving it, but they need to decide to either get on it or stay off of it, and if they getting on the bus, they riding with a common purpose.  

The kids that I was talking about played their final game last Friday night so that part is mostly take care of with graduation and No I didn’t say the stands was full I was talking about their use to be lot more stundents that came to the game and I get my info from some of the players and family members of the players and I can’t answer your question I don’t know why the player felt that way but his play on the field showed that he was checked out and didn’t care with his play Friday night 

TC will be fine the talent is there and the have the right coach to lead this young team in the right direction TC are right in schedule they were young and inexperienced this year but next year I feel as long as they stay healthy next year the region is theirs and TC will see Marion Co on the creekbank next year and hopefully this time next year they will be preparing for a home playoff game the future is very bright for TC 

11 hours ago, RTD said:

TC will be fine the talent is there and the have the right coach to lead this young team in the right direction TC are right in schedule they were young and inexperienced this year but next year I feel as long as they stay healthy next year the region is theirs and TC will see Marion Co on the creekbank next year and hopefully this time next year they will be preparing for a home playoff game the future is very bright for TC 

I picked up my grandson last night and there were over 20 something players in that wt room getting after it.  Look forward to next year 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 9:55 AM, LeatherBalls said:

So then why don't you put that more on the players if you knew they felt that way instead of on the coaches, the offense "they should be in", who should be playing where, etc. etc. that you have stated. Then why did they play?  It is an extra curricular activity of choice.  I am self-choosing to play football but I don't want to play in the playoffs or even make the playoffs???
Help me and this thread understand that kind of thinking. 

You just stated that the stands were full the past 3 years............BUT didn't you say yesterday (or day before) that the attendance has declined since 2005?  Maybe that was someone else.  You are in a fantasy world.  #8 changing positions?  And if he does, he will quit?  Funny.  Where do you get your "insider" info?  Maybe your connections within the program are not connecting you very well.  Trust me, there is a ton of garbage info out there and this is a ton of it.  Just support.  Stop analyzing a high school football team.  Just support.  Tell those kids you are connected with that the bus is leaving.  It will roll no matter what and no matter who is driving it, but they need to decide to either get on it or stay off of it, and if they getting on the bus, they riding with a common purpose.  

999A64FA-D6E8-4B56-8D0B-A4BB9154E242.gif

On 11/14/2017 at 10:50 PM, RTD said:

Your right just wish the team could get the support that past teams have gotten from the town even if The stundents dont come come

I was shocked when I got to the game the other night to see the stands about half full.... heck there was about as many people there when they played East Robertson during the regular season.

12 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

I was shocked when I got to the game the other night to see the stands about half full.... heck there was about as many people there when they played East Robertson during the regular season.

That’s the growing trend unfortunately all around the state. Nobody is going to games anymore. Better things to do. Sad, but that’s what our society is coming to. Watched highlights last night of playoff games on news, and they even mentioned about how little the crowds were at quarterfinal games.

On 11/18/2017 at 0:46 PM, Volstate said:

That’s the growing trend unfortunately all around the state. Nobody is going to games anymore. Better things to do. Sad, but that’s what our society is coming to. Watched highlights last night of playoff games on news, and they even mentioned about how little the crowds were at quarterfinal games.

Agree  ck these stands out

827203A5-5786-4DA3-A3A7-1A9871DCDD8A.gif