Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Maryville Seniors we are proud of your accomplishments....Not only as football players, but as the young men you've grown into and the way your represent yourselves to the youth, adults and community at my alma mater....This is probably the last time you pull on that black shirt at the Black Hole....So go out there have fun, play hard, and leave nothing on the field....Go Rebs...!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS

Maryville Seniors we are proud of your accomplishments....Not only as football players, but as the young men you've grown into and the way your represent yourselves to the youth, adults and community at my alma mater....This is probably the last time you pull on that black shirt at the Black Hole....So go out there have fun, play hard, and leave nothing on the field....Go Rebs...!!!

96 says thank you Stars. Happy/Sad day at my house this morning. I love these boys.

Mussed bee copee an paiste! :huh:

It's a Blount County paper that you might find in Seymour if your in that area since the town is partly in Blount. It will be the paper with headlines who got drunk last night and did something stupid yesterday with a picture of then in their new black and white striped shirt.

So that's how y'all know so much about me

Goodur post

Lotta good post have been shared over this season. I always look forward to the rhetoric and ribbing that is compiled in these threads. Most of all I feel like I have gotten to know a few quality folks that otherwise my path may have never crossed. Hard to root against you, and awkward, if not impossible  to root for you today. I know the emotion some of you must be feeling about your Rebs today. I have that same sentiment about a few of our Blaze senior boys, who may be playing their last football game ever. 

Some things I hope that both teams remember after tonight's game is every play, every, time their fight song played,  every time there was some kid standing on the field  after the game pretending to be them . High fives from beaming fans, hugs from proud mom's and just what it means to represent the very best your school, county, city  and family has to offer Elite eight...,you are 2 of the 8 teams left standing.,,,tomorrow there will be 4 I am proud to be a part/fan of this great football community!  God's best to each and everyone of you