Rd.3: Union City at Dresden rematch.

Guest hevyrevy1611

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLMHO!!! oh how spot on can it get? See? Notice how applicable it is. Posters proving my first sentences.. 'If your brain is easily overtaxed, or you have frail eyes, or a closed-mind, or easily bored..', dead center bullseye! If 20 posts written (or whatever the #) to me or in response, I read them but don't reply to each singular one. Instead I bundle up & reply to all in one long one. Which is still much much shorter than others' cumulative posts. My long ones are still a tiny speck compared to massive amounts others write when put together. And I like to hear myself? When in total I write a fraction of others?... Hahahahaaaaa! Talk about irony. Blindness. Dude. btw, Ever reckon the length is done on purpose? A weeding out process? Like hard football practices cull the weak, the quitters, the dont-have-what-it-takes folk?... Haha. Yep, I a dumb blowhard for sure! Windbag full of it. Clueless nincompoop. LOL to infinity & beyond! :D :grin: :D ..never mind. It's being wasted on sleepers, whiners, and zombiefied TVholics. Brain trained to have 20 second limit on thinking. Sad actually. Real sad.

News flash: People have short attention spans. With everything there is to do in the world and see on the internet, sorry, you're just not the king of it all.

ROFLMHO!!! oh how spot on can it get? See? Notice how applicable it is. Posters proving my first sentences.. 'If your brain is easily overtaxed, or you have frail eyes, or a closed-mind, or easily bored..', dead center bullseye! If 20 posts written (or whatever the #) to me or in response, I read them but don't reply to each singular one. Instead I bundle up & reply to all in one long one. Which is still much much shorter than others' cumulative posts. My long ones are still a tiny speck compared to massive amounts others write when put together. And I like to hear myself? When in total I write a fraction of others?... Hahahahaaaaa! Talk about irony. Blindness. Dude. btw, Ever reckon the length is done on purpose? A weeding out process? Like hard football practices cull the weak, the quitters, the dont-have-what-it-takes folk?... Haha. Yep, I a dumb blowhard for sure! Windbag full of it. Clueless nincompoop. LOL to infinity & beyond! :D :grin: :D ..never mind. It's being wasted on sleepers, whiners, and zombiefied TVholics. Brain trained to have 20 second limit on thinking. Sad actually. Real sad.

With his accusation that others are not smart enough or open minded enough to read and absorb all he has to say, I suspect we might have a narcissist here. Oh well, Im sure he aint the first or the the last.

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY. TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. REDEMPTION TIME REDEMPTION TIME. LEAVE NO DOUBT. SELL OUT. EMPTY YOURSELF ON THE FIELD. Last time is forgotten. You are a different team now. SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT. SOUND THE ALARM. THE TORNADOES ARE COMING! THE TORNADOES ARE COMING. IT'S THE PLAYOFFS BABY! IT'S TIME TO COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT THOSE STINKIN FUMBLES

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well all... I gotta vamoose. Act like a log & split. It's been real, & fun, & sometimes real fun. But this fellow is done. Won't hear from me again. I got other stuff I need to be doing. Time too limited for this jabber and to be jabbed. Ha. Good luck to all teams everywhere and may everyone have injury free games. For the rest of 2016 I predict Dresden Lions will win big over everyone on the way to their first Gold Ball. In new alignment for next 4 years Dresden will make it to the 1A finals every year. Win most of them, at least half. But all this accurate predictions will be forgotten as I disappear like a fog in the morning sun. Tata. Adios. Sireyanaura. Goodbye. Cya. :D ... DONE! (drops mic and exits... I have left the building)

Edited by hevyrevy1611

It's game day LIONS. Time to prove that the last blowout was not a fluke & those UC turnovers were caused by that nasty Dresden D. Stay the course, play smart & don't make costly mistakes. Penalties will be a huge factor in the game tonight. Looking for another big game out of #2 & if UC keys in on him then that opens up all of our other options. Dresden Lions have unfinished business & the Tornadoes are in your way of getting to the next round. Take care of business tonight! GO LIONS!!

With his accusation that others are not smart enough or open minded enough to read and absorb all he has to say, I suspect we might have a narcissist here. Oh well, Im sure he aint the first or the the last.

I'm an avid reader. I read all the time and have shelves full of novels that I have read. Some I've read a couple of times or more. I've read manuals and instructional material to become more knowledgeable about the line of work I'm in. I consider myself a well versed individual. I also have learned to speak other languages. The difference is that the authors of those books and even instructional materials didn't ramble nor include outrageous analytics to fill space. They made their point and moved on. When I come across an author who can't grab my attention, I lay the material down on move on. I have done that multiple times while attempting to read on this board. It's just too long and full of garbage. Didn't waste my time reading it.

I'm an avid reader. I read all the time and have shelves full of novels that I have read. Some I've read a couple of times or more. I've read manuals and instructional material to become more knowledgeable about the line of work I'm in. I consider myself a well versed individual. I also have learned to speak other languages. The difference is that the authors of those books and even instructional materials didn't ramble nor include outrageous analytics to fill space. They made their point and moved on. When I come across an author who can't grab my attention, I lay the material down on move on. I have done that multiple times while attempting to read on this board. It's just too long and full of garbage. Didn't waste my time reading it.

They have manuals for being in the Mafia????