Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

Wow.. this thing has gotten out of hand. Hopefully I can clear this up. I can only speak for myself but when I was told that the next HC had to be a current certified teacher, I took my name out. (I will be certified in May of this year) I was never let go or Given any ultimatums by Dr Pelham, this was my choice & my choice only

Being that new HC's like to bring in their own guys, especially coordinators, there was no reason to waste anyone's time.

Hillsboro is a great job and Dr Pelham will hire a great coach. I just do not see any reason to drag people's name through the mud with potshots & accusations. Hopefully this clarifies any questions people may have.

Edited by DLopez

Hey Coach. I usually stand in the shadows reading these boards avoiding all the mudslinging. I was hit enough in the past by parents, fans, and students before the rise of twitter. First, hats off to you for a great job with the Burro defense. Nothing takes that away. Hopefully you will find something that works for you.

I take it Coach clayton decided to retire as he said and now Pelham needs to fill a position.

Not sure what all the innuendo and mudslinging is about. Seems pretty clear to me. But if anyone else wants to contradict this version, why not identify yourself so the rest of us can at least know if we are reading facts or alternative facts lol.

No drama is needed here.

Clayton is happy. 2nd retirement and more time for golf.

Lopez will coach and be successful at a new school and will be a head coach soon.

Pelham gets to hire a new coach that he chooses.

The players will be happy soon. And they could make a deep playoff run next year.

The new coach will be happy when he inherits all that talent.

Win win situation...

I understand that...I just feel strongly that Hillsboro will win a gold ball next year, and it's a shame that Clayton and Lopez won't be around for it

I think that them winning a gold ball this coming year may be jumping the gun a little. You have no idea who it is that will lead this program yet.