Oakland vs. Maryville

GoPats2019

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas, fellas, fellas what have i been missing. Hands off Rw87. Her cookies are made from the heart and she is thinking of someone special while baking them. I was always told when a woman is arguing against, brash with alot of insults inside she's melting for that guys attention, folks go back read the threads, she hasn't been more controversial against anyone than Compton.

Hey, now - I told RW that if I didn't dearly love my wife of 33 years that I would propose to her.  How much more can I butter her up than that?   :mrgreen:

Quarles wouldn't have the record he does if he played in any other region especially middle TN

Quarles would have his record no matter where he was at.  Man is probably the BEST HS Coach in the state that has put together a truly quality staff.  He does not win with stars, he wins with TEAMS!

Until a team from Rutherford County actually beats him, not many sane folks will bet against him.  Last years Williamson County win was a fluke game.  Same for the Memphis game a couple of years before.