South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Only thing I'm 100% sure of is these you men believe in themselves. It doesn't matter what all these has beens and never was people are talking about on here. Group of Pirates that are motivated and have chip on their shoulders are dangerous and to me it's a beautiful sight. This is not the most talented team we've had but it may be one of the best TEAMS we had. Want some come get some. Go Pieates

Like I said earlier, nothing special about this group of young men. They line up with what's in front of them and play ball. It's the TEAM that makes this group special! I honestly think as a group, they are hard to beat!

P.s: Dont piss them off! You'll see a whole new side to them if that happens!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

Like I said earlier, nothing special about this group of young men. They line up with what's in front of them and play ball. It's the TEAM that makes this group special! I honestly think as a group, they are hard to beat!

P.s: Dint piss them off! You'll see a whole new side to them if that happens!

I Like That Side. Come on over to the Dark Side.

Don't sell SC short either!!! All sp posters talk about is SP isn't the same team SP isn't the team. I'm going to pull a Tyrone and just keep it real with you. SC I assure you isn't the same team either. Regardless of the kool-aid some of us may drink!

Sequatchie is best on defensive side of the ball. I would love to have seen us and them rematch as well as them and Jasper play. We are blessed in the valley with some good football. I don't think a lot of people actually realize what we have. Some teams come into the season just hoping to win a few games. Some have the expectation of making the playoffs. Some want to win their region championship. Some want to win a playoff game or two. Our goal is to not only reach the state game but win it. You have to like that brand that has been built over the years down here by coaches that have put in many hours of hard work and dedication and players who give it their all over the years. It's great to be a Pirate! Edited by powerp

Just gonna throw this out there. I've heard Sequatchie has a good defense and Marion county has a good run game and defense. But GB has a good defense, offensive run game, and pass game. So GB is a more well-rounded team according to that. Even though this is true, GB still has to play their best game of the year to win. But SP hasn't saw a team quite as good as GB yet. I think either team can win and the one that does win, wins by 7

Congrats to both teams that have made it this far. I hate to be the one to inform you but both of you are playing for second place this week.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3528203/5821f0cdf5605e2cb4fcaf9e

Go on back to your thread one of us will see you next week!Intimidation won't work on either of these OnB schools so get along little doggy!

Congrats to both teams that have made it this far. I hate to be the one to inform you but both of you are playing for second place this week. 

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3528203/5821f0cdf5605e2cb4fcaf9e

Neither SP or GB are concerned about next weeks potential matchup. All the focus is on each other.

And trust me....Both teams would be a worthy opponent