South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Just gonna throw this out there. I've heard Sequatchie has a good defense and Marion county has a good run game and defense. But GB has a good defense, offensive run game, and pass game. So GB is a more well-rounded team according to that. Even though this is true, GB still has to play their best game of the year to win. But SP hasn't saw a team quite as good as GB yet. I think either team can win and the one that does win, wins by 7

You could also make the case that GB hasn't played a team like us and if they played Jasper and Sequatchie they could have 2 losses...just sayin

Just gonna throw this out there. I've heard Sequatchie has a good defense and Marion county has a good run game and defense. But GB has a good defense, offensive run game, and pass game. So GB is a more well-rounded team according to that. Even though this is true, GB still has to play their best game of the year to win. But SP hasn't saw a team quite as good as GB yet. I think either team can win and the one that does win, wins by 7

You do know that SP has played 2 teams still in the semifinals correct?

200.gif#43

You could also make the case that GB hasn't played a team like us and if they played Jasper and Sequatchie they could have 2 losses...just sayin

Coalfield would be a great test for SP. They don't get much respect when truly they deserve it while having a QB who has passed for nearly 3,000 yards. And GB beat them twice. Not saying GB wouldn't have two losses if they had your schedule but GB would definitely be likely to be undefeated. They aren't 13-0 for no reason. So I guess what I'm saying is that both teams will be playing the best team they have played all year.