South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I agree the "Ambassador/Roy Dillard/Oldpirate/whoknowshowmanyscreennamesthisguyhas" has been off on most of his predictions. It start last year when he picked Columbia Academy to come to Cooper field and drill us. Maybe that was the beginning of his downfall.

Predicted them to drill you? I thought they would win the game against Greenback last season. Greenback's defense surprised me last season being able to stop that big receiver from Columbia. How about me saying Greenback would get annihilated in the state game last season just like Coalfield would the season before. Don't I get any credit for those picks? You win some and you lose some. Maybe I'm like the old Toby Keith song in my old age.

I said coachT boys,

I ain't as good as I once was,

I got a few years on me now,

But there was a time,

Back in my prime,

When I could really pick those games,

If you need someone that's sometimes right,

Then I might have just enough,

I ain't as good once was,

But I'm as good once, as I ever was.

Just drove by Beene Stadium and got that feeling. Hummed a chorus of Horse. Its about that time.

Ahh, that brings back memories.  I really like the entrance to Thunderstruck but there is something about busting through the run through sign with the band struggling through The Horse back in the day.   

Actually back in the day they were real good and didn't struggle with much. I don't get to hear them now but the few times I have got to hear them they don't sound too bad. 

I just drove by Griders field and he aint practicing our boys. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I'm going down to save a lot and stock up on my fudge rounds and stop back by. I hope Grider knows if he loses this game our season is over. You think im joking but im not.

That OnB feller texted me and said  your season was as good as over Roy

I just drove by Griders field and he aint practicing our boys. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I'm going down to save a lot and stock up on my fudge rounds and stop back by. I hope Grider knows if he loses this game our season is over. You think im joking but im not.

They are practicing in the new indoor facility this week Roy! That way no spies can see them!

YUP! The F5 Tornadoes, The Cherokees and the Roadrunners are going to lay waste to the Valley! Total destruction! Seek Shelter early and get rested! Come Saturday morning there will be a lot of clean up to do and a lot basketballs to inflate!

That's right Knox area will rule Cookeville!

Greenback

A-E

Alcoa

Knox Central

Farragut or South-Doyle

Maryville

Webb

Yup..."It's coming" Yeah!

You should rule cookvegas over the valley lol! The amount of kids in Blount County and Knox County are a little bit better of a selection than what Marion & Sequatchie County have to offer!