South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Roy I heard there isn't a hotel within 50 miles of Cookeville that will let you sleep there after what you and that Wendy girl done at the last hotel after the 2013 Championship game!Said both of your pictures are on the doors before you go in.

I garuntee you Wendy and them girlfriends of hers wounded Roy. Bout put Roy in rehab. You think im joking but im not.

Predicted them to drill you? I thought they would win the game against Greenback last season. Greenback's defense surprised me last season being able to stop that big receiver from Columbia. How about me saying Greenback would get annihilated in the state game last season just like Coalfield would the season before. Don't I get any credit for those picks? You win some and you lose some. Maybe I'm like the old Toby Keith song in my old age.

I said coachT boys,

I ain't as good as I once was,

I got a few years on me now,

But there was a time,

Back in my prime,

When I could really pick those games,

If you need someone that's sometimes right,

Then I might have just enough,

I ain't as good once was,

But I'm as good once, as I ever was.

we all getting old Bass - just as you said we all miss a couple here and there? So how about that beverage Friday on me?