South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

its a head on collision with the natives and they are on the war path.

Man you can really feel the anxiety building!!Almost like the old playing days.If you can't get fired up for a South Pitt vs Greenback Semi you ain't got no grit in your pit!This may be the most anticipated Semi ever!For us it is at least!Orange and black can't to wrong!

I don't Facebook.I'm not a social media person,Coacht is about t for me and if it wasnt about football i wouldnt do it neither,But thanks for the info.Maybe we can catch up at the game tomorrow.I would love to see it!!Supposed to meet the two Pirate brothers(or Cherokee Tom as Roy says)!Been on my bucket list for a few years.LOL.

We will definitely meet up. Praying my brothers health will allow him to make it to the game.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Just wanted to take a second and remind everyone when you say your prayer before you eat to remember our men in women in the military putting themselves in harms way so we can enjoy the freedoms we have. Also don't forget my brothers and sisters in police, fire, EMS, rescue and dispatch that are also taking time from their families to help protect ours. God bless them all, GFD if your on today stay safe brother and thank you.

We will definitely meet up. Praying my brothers health will allow him to make it to the game.

Every since I talked to him years ago his health is always in the back of my mind.Sounds like a super nice guy and he loves his school as do you,SP has the most loyal people on here.You all are a handful sometimes especially if someone pisses you all off,dear Lord help them!LOL.I know GBnation as I will say a prayer for him regardless if he makes it or not!