South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

In honor of a return trip to Beene Stadium tonight, I'd like to share my favorite All-Time Post and reply on CoachT that occurred on November 20, 2013. Still have a screen shot of it on my phone, LOL!

Seven wrote on Nov 20, 2013:

"Roy...I was just wondering if you heard anything at Ronnie's Red Eye about that stray dog Starkey was referring to? He was almost too tired to paint that McCurry mans Fieldhouse because he was chasing strays. I wonder if he has a bunch of strays? If he does, animal control will not be too happy about this. You think I'm joking, but I'm not."

Roy replied on Nov 20, 2013:

"I asked that man at Ronnie's red eye what that mess meant and he said it didn't have anything to do with a durn dog. That Starkey man has told on himself. That stray must have got the best of him. You think I'm joking, but I'm not!"

Best I've ever read on here! Good luck to both teams tonight.

Edited by gcapride

Well well well....Yours truly has come to the party and what do we have here....You see guys...this here is a muffin fan. Muffin fans have to be treated with respect of course so I will try to be nice when I say this and no disrespect intended but Greenback is a 2nd tier program and has been for the last 20 plus years. This isn't the 80's anymore or even the early 90's. If you think Greenback is going to come to South Pittsburg and put up 40 your either drunk or stupid or both. Truth is SP has been going through a transition the last two years since the last hire blew up in the admins face. Boyd is 2A along with Trousdale County.. So now most years you have to beat a bunch of muffins in the East to get to Cookeville.. I'm sorry I'm not sorry but this year your just another muffin. Greenback is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!! Welcome to the burg, leave your pride and ego in the car because you will leave with none tonight.....Venom served.......That is all

South Pittsburg 49

Greenback 21

THERE He Is! Been waiting all week for a good TrainTracks post and it didn't disappoint! Be AFRAID Greenback! Be VERY AFRAID!!!LOL

Well well well....Yours truly has come to the party and what do we have here....You see guys...this here is a muffin fan. Muffin fans have to be treated with respect of course so I will try to be nice when I say this and no disrespect intended but Greenback is a 2nd tier program and has been for the last 20 plus years. This isn't the 80's anymore or even the early 90's. If you think Greenback is going to come to South Pittsburg and put up 40 your either drunk or stupid or both. Truth is SP has been going through a transition the last two years since the last hire blew up in the admins face. Boyd is 2A along with Trousdale County.. So now most years you have to beat a bunch of muffins in the East to get to Cookeville.. I'm sorry I'm not sorry but this year your just another muffin. Greenback is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!! Welcome to the burg, leave your pride and ego in the car because you will leave with none tonight.....Venom served.......That is all

South Pittsburg 49

Greenback 21

It's good to see Traintracks coming out of retirement, but Roy is going to be real, real mad when he reads this stuff. I believe we have a great chance to win, but I'm not ready to make this type prediction.

In honor of a return trip to Beene Stadium tonight, I'd like to share my favorite All-Time Post and reply on CoachT that occurred on November 20, 2013. Still have a screen shot of it on my phone, LOL!

Seven wrote on Nov 20, 2013:

"Roy...I was just wondering if you heard anything at Ronnie's Red Eye about that stray dog Starkey was referring to? He was almost too tired to paint that McCurry mans Fieldhouse because he was chasing strays. I wonder if he has a bunch of strays? If he does, animal control will not be too happy about this. You think I'm joking, but I'm not."

Roy replied on Nov 20, 2013:

"I asked that man at Ronnie's red eye what that mess meant and he said it didn't have anything to do with a durn dog. That Starkey man has told on himself. That stray must have got the best of him. You think I'm joking, but I'm not!"

Best I've ever read on here! Good luck to both teams tonight.

I garuntee you them Jasperlites put that Starky man back on the durn sidelines. He got caught recruiting earlier in the year with that Mathis man. That is what that Hargis man said. You think im joking but im not.