South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

bass I'm gonna troll on your board since you trolling on ours. If SP gets thru tonite they will get it handed to them in cookeville

What kind of mess is this? You can take your mess back to that Waverly website and worry about that Richardson boy. I read about him in my Murphy Fair book and he is going to run for that Sweeny man next year. You think im joking but im not.

The player I'm most worried about tonight for Greenback is their quarterback escaping the pocket. Coach Peek will have to do a good job switching his schemes and keep him off balance. Also a good pass rush will help.

Yep I agree. We got to disrupt their backfield. Reaction come on down and sit with us.

OnB we can meet behind the goalpost where some of the cars park, on the field or on the track. We can meet at 6:30. Here are some options.

Track in between the fieldhouses. On the field behind the goal post in front of the parked cars. Or near the concession.

Yep I agree. We got to disrupt their backfield. Reaction come on down and sit with us.

OnB we can meet behind the goalpost where some of the cars park, on the field or on the track. We can meet at 6:30. Here are some options.

Track in between the fieldhouses. On the field behind the goal post in front of the parked cars. Or near the concession.

We will meet you at the goal post area at 6:30!We will be heading out for the "fued" shortly!GFd and Pride will be with me and hopefully GBnation.GFD and I are big boys not hard to find,I will be the taller one.Nation ain't a small one either!pride is a little feller I'm sure he will have a Grace hat on😜 Edited by orngnblk