Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Pretty darn special to be practicing football on Thanksgiving. For a parent anyway. lol Enjoy the ride all. Should be a great night for football high of 80 and low 70's at kickoff. Oh wait that's weather for undefeated 8A Vero Beach Fighting Indians. You guys will be freezing from this snowbirds point of view.

:thumb: 

You mean someone actually gets on here and heckles Wayne County that much from Dresden? That's a lot of crow to eat if they pull the upset. That's a classic example of someone that isn't use to being on top and doesn't know how to handle it appropriately. Even though I expect Dresden to win, Wayne County has been a great program a lot longer than Dresden and deserves a little respect.

Dresden has been dogging WC on here as well as the kids doing it on Twitter. WC needed no extra motivation but they have it now! Dresden is about to find out what Wayne County football is all about! We've set back and tried to be humble and respectful but here it is, WC is the better football team, may not have the best athletes at every position but these boys are taught to be football players and to play tough every play! Dresden may come out on top tomorrow night but I don't think so. Dresden has not faced a team like they will face tomorrow night, I don't think they will realize it til about the second series but they'll see. Everybody keeps saying on here that this is Dresdens year, well everybody from over our way and even old Ambassador has been saying for two years now that this is WC 's year! GO CATS!!!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all of my coach t friends!

Most of us in the west are pulling for the Dresden Lions. Two games from possibly holding your first ever GOLD football. The pressure is really on Dresden. Being ranked #1 most of the year, undefeated, former Mr. Football is Q B and D 1 prospect in both baseball and football. Union City has been in this spot several times, came away with Gold and Silver. This game means a trophy, something to show off your year. You loose, no one remembers, you win, your in the championship game and will claim some type of hardware for your trophy case. The only thing is, can Dresden' defense keep Wayne County from scoring as often as Dresden might score OR, can Wayne County slow down Dresden. DEFENSE wins championships. Like I said earlier in this post section, the team with the least amount of turnovers and yellow flags will win this game. I really feel this will all fall on who's defense is the strongest and who can cause some turnovers. Dresden can score quick, that is for sure. What about Wayne County, I'm sure they can as well. Like I said, Dresden has ALL of the pressure on them. They want Gold, a loss Friday is a failure for the season in my book. Dresden is well coached buy Wayne County will have the better coach on the field. He has been there and done that....won Gold, been in this situation before, just beat a very talented NCS team, has a Mr. Football to be that can do it all on offense and defense. I'm going early, will be there and wearing Gold. Dresden, it's your chance, you get it now or the chance may go for years to come. Play your game, use the home field at your advantage, weather going to be just right...can you beat Wayne County and Pressure, if so, your team will move on to Cookeville.

Tru all dat!!!!

Dresden has been dogging WC on here as well as the kids doing it on Twitter. WC needed no extra motivation but they have it now! Dresden is about to find out what Wayne County football is all about! We've set back and tried to be humble and respectful but here it is, WC is the better football team, may not have the best athletes at every position but these boys are taught to be football players and to play tough every play! Dresden may come out on top tomorrow night but I don't think so. Dresden has not faced a team like they will face tomorrow night, I don't think they will realize it til about the second series but they'll see. Everybody keeps saying on here that this is Dresdens year, well everybody from over our way and even old Ambassador has been saying for two years now that this is WC 's year! GO CATS!!!

You're right. I told you boys last year that Wayne County would advance further than the 2015 team advanced. You boys didn't believe me.

As I said before you might want to check your WC boys twitter as well. Just a little friendly trash talk. Players have been doing it for years, only now we have social media for everyone to see. Don't call out our kids without looking at your own.

You're right. I told you boys last year that Wayne County would advance further than the 2015 team advanced. You boys didn't believe me.

Coach Rice and Tyler Rice, Tyler won Mr Football but lost in semi finals in 09 to eventual state champs UC. Coach Rice and Austin Rice, Austin was an all state wide receiver his junior year then took over at qb his senior year after Tyler graduated and went undefeated and won a gold ball in 2011. Coach Rice and Preston Rice, Preston has back to back undefeated regular seasons and back to back mr football finalist and holds the state record in combined tds. You can bet they're more focused than ever and nothing will satisfy the burn to win unless WC wins it all, so get ready!

As I said before you might want to check your WC boys twitter as well. Just a little friendly trash talk. Players have been doing it for years, only now we have social media for everyone to see. Don't call out our kids without looking at your own.

Kids will be kids, but adults should act like they have been there before. Obviously, from reading on here at least one from there doesn't know how to be humble.

Coach Rice and Tyler Rice, Tyler won Mr Football but lost in semi finals in 09 to eventual state champs UC. Coach Rice and Austin Rice, Austin was an all state wide receiver his junior year then took over at qb his senior year after Tyler graduated and went undefeated and won a gold ball in 2011. Coach Rice and Preston Rice, Preston has back to back undefeated regular seasons and back to back mr football finalist and holds the state record in combined tds. You can bet they're more focused than ever and nothing will satisfy the burn to win unless WC wins it all, so get ready!

Admit it... You told me you wouldn't be as good this year. I told you the whole time this was the year to get ur done. Dresden is loaded, but they aren't NCS from last season either.

Wildcat89 just let some of these guys keep tooting their own horn, because we know what we have, and we will be ready!  They say they have to many athletes, they can't put but 11 players on the field at a time just like WC!  They say they want gold, So does WC!  They say Dresden is on a mission, so is WC!  So, as I said let some of these posters toot their own horn, it won't matter in the end, this game will be decided on the field!  If they need to tell themselves over and over how good they are, so be it!   WC's players and coaches know what they are up against, and they will leave it all on the field!  If WC comes up short, they will be gracious in defeat, but if we win they will be just as gracious! "GO CATS"

You mean someone actually gets on here and heckles Wayne County that much from Dresden? That's a lot of crow to eat if they pull the upset. That's a classic example of someone that isn't use to being on top and doesn't know how to handle it appropriately. Even though I expect Dresden to win, Wayne County has been a great program a lot longer than Dresden and deserves a little respect.

Exactly why I made my earlier post bass...out of character for me, but I have lot's of respect for the Wayne County program, and even though I haven't got a horse in this race it got under my skin a little bit.

Exactly why I made my earlier post bass...out of character for me, but I have lot's of respect for the Wayne County program, and even though I haven't got a horse in this race it got under my skin a little bit.

It's classless and not knowing how to handle winning is what it's called. The old saying.. "Act like you've been there" applies here.