Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

The folks from Dresden that have been on the t for a long time are not saying anything negative about WC. But this town is proud of their team as I know WC fans are proud of their team. Hope we have a game to remember tomorrow night. Lion Posse got to be loud tomorrow night!

Exactly. Not even sure of these new posters are actually Dresden posters. You're right we haven't been at this point often but we're confident in this team. That by no means we don't respect WC. Hoping for an injury free game tomorrow tonight with a great hs football atmosphere. GO LIONS!!

Exactly. Not even sure of these new posters are actually Dresden posters. You're right we haven't been at this point often but we're confident in this team. That by no means we don't respect WC. Hoping for an injury free game tomorrow tonight with a great hs football atmosphere. GO LIONS!!

You're a great poster. It's that other guy that doesn't know how to act where even us people from the other side of the state see the disrespect.

The folks from Dresden that have been on the t for a long time are not saying anything negative about WC. But this town is proud of their team as I know WC fans are proud of their team. Hope we have a game to remember tomorrow night. Lion Posse got to be loud tomorrow night!

I  haven't really seen any posters from Dresden say negative things about WC, however most of us know that one annoying person that repeatedly comments to everybody how much better they are, or kids are, and after a while it gets old!  WC posters for the most part, are good, decent people, and I hope we stay that way!

Admit it... You told me you wouldn't be as good this year. I told you the whole time this was the year to get ur done. Dresden is loaded, but they aren't NCS from last season either.

I didn't think WC would be playing at the level they are on defense, WC lost two of the best linebackers we've had, and we've had some good ones, and lost a great defensive lineman that played the position as well as it could be played. Ray and Birchette played defensive tackles and Floyd and Prater at linebacker was just tough on everybody. But with that said, Birchette moved back to linebacker and the coaches replaced our defensive tackles and two outside backers and we haven't missed a lick. People talk about tough schedules making you better for the playoffs and maybe it does, but only playing starters for two quarters makes you better next year as the backups get quality live game experience that prepares them for next year when it's their turn to take over as starters, and also your playing your starters for half a game so the way I see it your cutting your injury percentage in half for the playoffs. My little rant earlier wasn't meant for the respected coach t posters that have been on here for awhile, it's to the newbies that like to jump in when their teams on a roll! Where was the support from them when their team wasn't on top? Us older posters on here from both teams are fans of our programs when they're bad as well as when they're good! I try to stay humble but sometimes I let some of these punks get under my skin, and that goes for the one hit wonder WC posters as well! Good luck on an injury free game to both teams tomorrow night! And if WC wins Dresden will receive nothing but respect from us and if Dresden wins there'll be nothing but hand shakes and congratulations from WC! Both teams are already winners, 13-0 seasons can only happen for 4 teams a year so be proud your kids, nephews, cousins or just friends have the opportunity to get up and practice on Thanksgiving! It rare, enjoy the moment

Exactly why I made my earlier post bass...out of character for me, but I have lot's of respect for the Wayne County program, and even though I haven't got a horse in this race it got under my skin a little bit.

Trader you may have said it but are you making the trip to Dresden tomorrow night? I'd like to meet up with you if you come