Dresden Verses Wayne County

ysoangry

My prediction is based on a lot of different things. However, I have been wrong 1 time in my life,,lol. I truly have respect for what WC has been able to do this year. Great Program . I'm only one man with one opinion. I feel like Dresden is 20 superior to any team in 1A this year.If they play to their capabilities. The biggest reason I think that is because of the Lions Defense. It is The Best Defense I personally have ever watched play at this level. We all can agree that defense wins championships,,,surely.

Man....that koolaid is some strong stuff. It's obvious you never saw Union City's teams in very recent years of both 2013 and 2014. NO one could move the ball on their D. Wayne County, NCS, Dresden, Trenton, nobody. Look up the tapes on hudl. Every senior on 2014 signed a college scholarship but one, maybe two and had 12. Just watch how you put things. Many have already mentioned U C and their not even fans. Dresden weak point is defense. Their only challenge all year was Union City and the moved the ball as much as 400 yards. That's not a good defense.

Edited by ucdiditagain

Man....that koolaid is some strong stuff. It's obvious you never saw Union City's teams in very recent years of both 2013 and 2014. NO one could move the ball on their D. Wayne County, NCS, Dresden, Trenton, nobody. Look up the tapes on hudl. Every senior on 2014 signed a college scholarship but one, maybe two and had 12. Just watch how you put things. Many have already mentioned U C and their not even fans. Dresden weak point is defense. Their only challenge all year was Union City and the moved the ball as much as 400 yards. That's not a good defense.

Moving the ball in between the 30s is one thing, getting into the end zone is another. Humboldt had the best front seven we saw this year. Uc,Humboldt,Trenton,Ballard co, all Quality programs. Plus our starters only play more than a half in 4 games this year ( I think). They are ranked #1, and they are allowing less points than any team I can remember. I would be interested to know who the last team was that only gave up 8 points or less on defense. Or even if there ever has been? Anyone know the answer to that?

Moving the ball in between the 30s is one thing, getting into the end zone is another. Humboldt had the best front seven we saw this year. Uc,Humboldt,Trenton,Ballard co, all Quality programs. Plus our starters only play more than a half in 4 games this year ( I think). They are ranked #1, and they are allowing less points than any team I can remember. I would be interested to know who the last team was that only gave up 8 points or less on defense. Or even if there ever has been? Anyone know the answer to that?

Any class or just 1A? 1997 Trousdale County (1A) team only allowed 4 ppg and their offense scored over 800 pts that season. Oakland (6A) is giving up just over 4 ppg this season. Go to coach T articles and look up most offense most defense article and it will tell you who is giving up what in every class.

Please understand the junk being said on here is not the normal Dresden fans , you have nothing but our respect as I'm sure we have yours. Please don't judge a whole fan base off of the comments of a certain few!

No worries I am not a Wayne County guy but they have my respect. I'm kind of bias on this one. WC whipped our tail twice last season and #20 was lined up across from me both times. I really admire the way he plays ball, and I DO know you better work hard against him. NC boys will tell you the same as well. Go get 'em Coach Rice

Game day Lion's getemup!!!! The day we've all been waiting for. Hoping for a close hard fought game. Seniors on both sides leave it all on the field. Been pretty fun this week with a active board minus a few personal attacks. Safe travels to all fans and hoping for a injury free games. No matter who wins the game I'm pulling for the winner next week.