BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

Bitter and condescending party of two your table is ready.

Who did you end up having dinner with Playerscoach or did you have a enough bitter and condescending to simply dine alone?  Personally, I am willing to "dine" with disagreement and hard truth...

It's always someone else isn't it coach. Lol

If it is true, it is true, like it or not...

MBA because of TC... 

As I have observed your posts, the way you post, the words you use, etc. I gain great confidence if I simply choose the opposite side I am in good shape.  Too often you simply try to "bait" and then it becomes your opinion over any logic, reason, fact, truth, etc.  And the use of all those Lol's...a tell tale sign indeed...

...Oatsvall might be the best qb that the school has ever had in its storied history

Congrats to both teams on another classic game...If I heard correctly, Jeremiah Oatsvall entered the game holding down 9 school records, after the game he now holds 20 school records.  I will miss watching both he and TC for MBA play, two exciting players, wish them the best in their college careers.

I think Austin Peay... that pass was beautiful to 27 in the 3rd.

That's unbelievable , that kid can QB at a smaller D1 School I promise you that ... geez , accurate on the run both ways including against his Body .. very athletic and Quick , I'd take him at Tennessee in a heart beat . How big is he exactly? He looks Drew Brees size to me . If he goes to Austin Peay i'd bet there's gonna be a lot of schools having regrets in a couple of years . Ty Chandler was fun to watch too , great Back ! I think MBA & BA both have more talent across the entire team than they've had in a while to be honest 

I know Austin Peay is D1 , I just mean a bigger more prominent school , I think he can play ... including in the SEC . 

Edited by pepvol

That's unbelievable , that kid can QB at a smaller D1 School I promise you that ... geez , accurate on the run both ways including against his Body .. very athletic and Quick , I'd take him at Tennessee in a heart beat . How big is he exactly? He looks Drew Brees size to me . If he goes to Austin Peay i'd bet there's gonna be a lot of schools having regrets in a couple of years . Ty Chandler was fun to watch too , great Back ! I think MBA & BA both have more talent across the entire team than they've had in a while to be honest 

I know Austin Peay is D1 , I just mean a bigger more prominent school , I think he can play ... including in the SEC .

I tend to agree. He is a gamer. He just makes plays.

JO has interest from larger schools but many were for other positions. He committed early to AP- really liked the coaching staff and the ability to play early on. I am sure he would pick up offers from larger schools had he waited a bit. He also has d1 basketball offers as well but decided to focus on football and the QB position.

I think it took some time for the ba kids to adjust to codys system. To his credit he has also adjusted some things. Not sure you remember but jalen Ramsey - Derek Barnett , cj sanders ( Norte dame ) -and more played together on the same team. In my opinion having JO run the offense the last 2 years really showcased the kind of QB that works best in coach Whites offense. He made such a difference and in my mind he willed ba more than partly to those 2 state championships . It was a team effort but he was the heart of it . I also think J sirmon transfering in from CA helped the defense as well . Next year should be another good year at ba

I do agree with you that this group of skilled players are some of the best ba has had around.

I don't have any inside information, but my understanding is that the new APSU coach is charismatic and is doing a good job of selling what the program can grow into. Beyond that, Carlton Flatt remains a respected figure at BA, and is an Austin Peay alum.

Oh ---My guess is he is a solid 6'1 - 180 -185.

Oh ---My guess is he is a solid 6'1 - 180 -185.

I swear I wish TN would go after him , I went back and watched some of his throws again and he whipped some of those throws nearly side armed and was still deadly accurate . Some guys just have it , he's got it , then some . Whatever happens I wish him well , MBA & BA has provided all of us Statewide a couple of Awesome games to watch these last 2 years !! 

• Upvote 1

I swear I wish TN would go after him , I went back and watched some of his throws again and he whipped some of those throws nearly side armed and was still deadly accurate . Some guys just have it , he's got it , then some . Whatever happens I wish him well , MBA & BA has provided all of us Statewide a couple of Awesome games to watch these last 2 years !!

he threw a 65 yard pass against MBA in the regular season