Chattanooga area 2016-17

FootballFan51

Who cares about HH? Honestly, who cares. Again any TSSAA school should not schedule or play HH at any time. What do you hope to gain? Get better? Thats crap, then why dont TSSAA let high schools play travel teams? Its the same thing. HH is just a school that dont have ANY rules therefore its basically a travel team. They cherry pick the local schools for the best players. Play by the rules or dont play.

Agreed MartianMan.  And the media also jumps on this bandwagon about how good they are.  Of course they are.  get players from other countries that are 6"3 plus. Like I said these selected players make a "bad" coach look good!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the scoreboard is right, Cleveland got a good win over McMinn County tonight.

it's correct. Cleveland had a 20 point lead at one point. McMinn is a small team that shoots 3's pretty much all game. Thought the Lady Raiders played Bradley pretty well Tuesday night also. I thunk Bradley will be to small to do any real damage this season.

it's correct. Cleveland had a 20 point lead at one point. McMinn is a small team that shoots 3's pretty much all game. Thought the Lady Raiders played Bradley pretty well Tuesday night also. I thunk Bradley will be to small to do any real damage this season.

To small? do any real damage? CMON!!!!!! They are the best team in this area period. Everyone else is playing for second. Dominant and consistent, W after W, Year after Year. Success is not measured in one game or one season. When is the last time Bradley has lost the district? My point exactly. SHOW ME A TEAM CELEBRATING A MORAL VICTORY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A LOSER!!!!

To small? do any real damage? CMON!!!!!! They are the best team in this area period. Everyone else is playing for second. Dominant and consistent, W after W, Year after Year. Success is not measured in one game or one season. When is the last time Bradley has lost the district? My point exactly. SHOW ME A TEAM CELEBRATING A MORAL VICTORY AND I WILL SHOW YOU A LOSER!!!!

best team in the area, no doubt. Girls bball is pretty weak in this area, and this district has been terrible for years. Im rooting for them, let's see how it plays out.

Trivia question...How many players in Bradley's top 8 grew up in a Bradley County Middle School?

Really, CMON. Kids come from everywhere at every school. If that's your excuse that's pretty lame. I take it you're from Cleveland. That explains it. Jealousy. How many has Cleveland got that's moved in. SHHHH, (don't say that) yea we all know. 1 or 2 or whatever it happens everywhere. Get in the gym, get better and quit making LAME excuses. Go bears.