Dobyns Bennett 2017 Schedule

maroonpride

7 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Next week you will tie.

This ongoing wins thing means nothing anyway.  Most of the wins came as the result of playing schools the TSSAA should have never had them playing. Like Central, Volunteer,....  It's all a joke to make Clark feel better.

I'm not sure if it will be this week. We travel to the Boro to play a very talented Oakland team. 

On 8/1/2017 at 4:30 PM, BatmanDevil said:

12 would be a perfect number of wins if DB can lose 3 regular season games as well.

Dobyns-Bennett will be 4-6 in 2017, with wins against Sevier County, Bearden, Hardin Valley, and Jefferson County.  Maryville will become the all-time winningest program in Tennessee (playing real schedules to boot, over the last few decades).  409 Mayberry jokes will be told by Coach Clarke in 2017, as he deflects real issues.

1 hour ago, Pudding said:

Dobyns-Bennett will be 4-6 in 2017, with wins against Sevier County, Bearden, Hardin Valley, and Jefferson County.  Maryville will become the all-time winningest program in Tennessee (playing real schedules to boot, over the last few decades).  409 Mayberry jokes will be told by Coach Clarke in 2017, as he deflects real issues.

I think we beat SC & JC.  Bearden and Harden Valley at this time look like toss ups.

I'll wait until after fri. night to pick HV and Bearden. But Bearden looked pretty good sat night. I do believe DB will beat JC and SC.

Looking forward to the trip up , is Sloopy's  over close to Eastman still open? Ate there last time we were up to Kingsport. Ate with a bunch of DB fans, had a bunch of fun with them.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

DB gets Oak Ridge, Science Hill, Sevier County, Farragut, Alcoa, Mo West and Jeff County at home. The schedule is brutal but getting a lot of those teams at their place should help. J. Fred is always packed when the Indians are playing. I think the OR, SH, Mo West, Bearden and Hardin Valley games are all toss ups.

Edited by WBNC83

Just now, WBNC83 said:

DB gets Oak Ridge, Science Hill, Sevier County, Farragut, Alcoa, Mo West and Jeff County at home. The schedule is brutal but getting a lot of those teams at their place should help. J. Fred is always packed when the Indians are playing. I think the OR, SH, Mo West, Bearden and Hardin Valley games are all toss ups.

There is no home field advantage for DB at J. Fred. Some of the most embarrassing loses in their history have come at home. Including all those first round playoff losses to lesser teams. 

14 hours ago, bounder said:

I'll wait until after fri. night to pick HV and Bearden. But Bearden looked pretty good sat night. I do believe DB will beat JC and SC.

Looking forward to the trip up , is Sloopy's  over close to Eastman still open? Ate there last time we were up to Kingsport. Ate with a bunch of DB fans, had a bunch of fun with them.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Sloopy's is still there.  Best fish tacos in town, which a lot of people don't know about.