How are West TN teams looking after the first couple of games?

RealisticFan45

they may be really good, for entertainment purposes, I looked up their schedule thus far,

their opponents have a combined record of 7-26. They have played some really weak teams, but they may still be a solid team themselves but their resume does not offer much evidence of anything.

I kinda figured this to be the case, but who knows. Heard they pressed Sacred Heart the whole game.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson County just beat Peabody by 16. They like Peabody have played a rough schedule and will have to be dealt with. GC brought in 9 freshman this year. Their JV has already beat Martin, South Gibson and Mckenzie handily. They are as deep as I have ever seen them and have numerous girls on the bench that can play. Hopefully they can be more consistent.

GC could be 9-1 and should be at a minimum of 8-2 right now. Dresden, Dyersburg, and Westview---we had our chances and I believe if those games were played in January would have been wins. South Side has impressed me the most and those girls can ball. 

they may be really good, for entertainment purposes, I looked up their schedule thus far,

their opponents have a combined record of 7-26.   They have played some really weak teams, but they may still be a solid team themselves but their resume does not offer much evidence of anything.

Fayette Ware looks to have a string of about 10 losses coming to them as they get into district play

GC could be 9-1 and should be at a minimum of 8-2 right now. Dresden, Dyersburg, and Westview---we had our chances and I believe if those games were played in January would have been wins. South Side has impressed me the most and those girls can ball. 

The Westview game wouldn't have been a win in January...you forget their stud point guard is out until Jan and they still were able pull out a W.