Free Ultimate Wrestling Dominance Rater a statistical analysis program

shootthehalf

Coaches,

I know "You never get something for nothing!" Christmas, just came early! According to the TSSAA there are 177 varsity wrestling programs in the state in Division I, Division II, and Women's Division. I have faith in my program and what it is capable of doing for your wrestlers and your team. I am willing to put my faith where my mouth is and I am going to give my program to the first 100 varsity level teams in the state to signup and order the Varsity Ultimate Wrestling Dominance Rater. I have set up 100 coupons for the cost of the program ($35). Simply go to my website: www.wrestlingdominancerater.com to sign-up.

Click on store, click on Varsity Ultimate Dominance Rater, in the coupon box, cut and paste: TN - Varsity Special ,click on checkout, fill in the information at the left, click continue, click pay offline. When I receive your order I will email you the encrypted program to download to your computer. Remember you must use the same email address as your ID and your same password as you used to sign in to my website to open the encrypted program.

All I am asking for is that you use the program and turn in your results each Sunday of the season through the State Duals. I am asking if you like the program, write an evaluation of the program and if it helped you to motivate, encourage, recognize your wrestlers and team.

If enough teams sign-up and make a donation, I plan on giving out 56 - 5x7 plaques; 12 - 8x10 plaques; 4 - 2' x 4' vinyl banners; 1 - 4' x 8' vinyl banner; 5 - leather Championship belts] to the most dominate wrestler in each weight class, in each division, and the most dominant team in each division! The recognition awards will be scaled to the amount of total donations!

I will send out more instructions on how to send your results to me each Sunday and on each Monday of the season I will post on my website, on Coacht, and my Facebook group page "Ultimate Wrestling Dominance Rater - TN. If you have any problems getting into the program after you download it call, text, or email me! Good luck to your team this season I am praying that everyone stays safe and healthy! Looking forward to seeing you at the STATE!?

Your in Wrestling

Coach Doug Newman

Founder and CEO

Wrestling Dominance Rater

Cell: 615-400-4589

Email: [email protected]