1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

You may very well be right. Your line may (and probably will) whoop Dresen's line all morning long on both sides of the ball. But I'm telling you.. Dresden has the playmakers to play around it. I can't believe I said that because there's not many teams at all that I can say that about.

We been hearing that all year. I sure other guys have too. Will see soon enuf. We will wear them down. Playmakers can't make plays when they outta gas & to scared of being hit again. Wont be at start i know, but after 4 qtrs of wood being laid on you, it'll be different game. Ha!

You may very well be right. Your line may (and probably will) whoop Dresen's line all morning long on both sides of the ball. But I'm telling you.. Dresden has the playmakers to play around it. I can't believe I said that because there's not many teams at all that I can say that about.

The team that wins the line of scrimmage and is more physical wins the ball game every time. You'll see the difference. It's gonna be a bunch of grown men taking the athletic toothpicks to the woodshed. They'll get hurt...most of the skill players get hurt after one good shot. Watch the Humboldt game...they only beat those tomatoe cans by 24!

No Greenback was not nearly as confident. They believe in this bunch.

5 minutes into film last year and I didn't watch no more!I knew we had it coming last year NCS was a whole different level than any team 1A has this year and 2A probably.We have a tough row to hoe or a big hill to climb which ever way you want to say it.But we have the equipment to cut a road this year and we will just have to see if we can get it done in one morning! Edited by orngnblk

Bring it home Greenback.

Thank you RR,I was wondering where our Maryville supporters where.Alcoa has been in here keeping the West straight.I have a feeling some of our usual Maryville supporters will be closet West TN fans his week and pull for Coach Rang and Dresden to beat their "little brother" this week.I would hope our neighbors would stay true to us!Well we will see if we can geter done!

Thank you RR,I was wondering where our Maryville supporters where.Alcoa has been in here keeping the West straight.I have a feeling some of our usual Maryville supporters will be closet West TN fans his week and pull for Coach Rang and Dresden to beat their "little brother" this week.I would hope our neighbors would stay true to us!Well we will see if we can geter done!

You win gold, and you might just have a few more Maryville "supporters" ;)

I hope everyone is safe from these tornadoes and bad storms

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe