1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

What in the world???? Why are others bashing new folk on here? Everyone has to start somewhere. This game has the whole state excited. I never heard of this place until recently, and my work/ biz keeps me busy, often travelling. So big deal i cant always post, so what? Is there a secret handshake required? Is posting only for a few people? Insiders only? (Must be a bunch of liberals in here!) I keep up with our football and go when able to, watch all kind of diff sports. I born in '86 and have a family, but I not stupid enuf to tell you my name. That'd be idiots. People get crazy on here, can only imagine real life. These stupid accusations make me sick. But I still gonna support my team. No matter what folk say. (Where are my tums).

Welcome aboard Mr Troll

GB-56

Dresden-0

Hello revy. It's not working dude. Your posts are way over board. You are having the opposite effect that you are trying to implement. Listen man, you need to let the coaching staff and those who know what they are doing motivate these boys. You just be the best fan you can be and stop all this silliness. You are a great fan but this other stuff is borderline obsession.

been a mess over here still no power live about 2 miles from GP, going with GB. lots of my frens lost there jobs and homes like a night mare :(

Sorry to hear that. Mckenzie Sonic is taking up donations of can foods, water, blankets, powerade etc. Manager is delivering it himself Friday to the sheriff dept. You all are certainly in our prayers.

Heard last night Dresden E is taking up food to ship to the east. Travel day for may Lion fans so be safe on your drives. All you other travelers be safe also. This has been an interesting board to say the least but it's been fun. I'll be listening to Twinkle Radio and trying to watch while at work tomorrow. Hope the boss don't catch me.............. oh wait the boss is a pushover. 

What in the world???? Why are others bashing new folk on here? Everyone has to start somewhere. This game has the whole state excited. I never heard of this place until recently, and my work/ biz keeps me busy, often travelling. So big deal i cant always post, so what? Is there a secret handshake required? Is posting only for a few people? Insiders only? (Must be a bunch of liberals in here!) I keep up with our football and go when able to, watch all kind of diff sports. I born in '86 and have a family, but I not stupid enuf to tell you my name. That'd be idiots. People get crazy on here, can only imagine real life. These stupid accusations make me sick. But I still gonna support my team. No matter what folk say. (Where are my tums).

Good to hear from you hevy

Heard last night Dresden E is taking up food to ship to the east. Travel day for may Lion fans so be safe on your drives. All you other travelers be safe also. This has been an interesting board to say the least but it's been fun. I'll be listening to Twinkle Radio and trying to watch while at work tomorrow. Hope the boss don't catch me.............. oh wait the boss is a pushover.

GOOD FORM!Anything done I am sure will be greatly appreciated.They are having a tough time up there.