1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Want to wish the Dresden Lions Good Luck!

I am a Kentuckian but a big football fan and live in Mayfield which is only 30 miles from Dresden.  

I am going to try and watch this game and want to ask if the NFHS stream is the only place that will carry it or are there other options and if so what is the best option?

I am a Kentuckian but a big football fan and live in Mayfield which is only 30 miles from Dresden.  

I am going to try and watch this game and want to ask if the NFHS stream is the only place that will carry it or are there other options and if so what is the best option?

Go to Coach T home page...There is an article showing all stations carrying it 

You take a couple of starters off any 1a team and the season outcome is likely to change. Not sure what your point is,  comment right there with : if the queen had balls, she'd be the king. So what ?

You take a couple of transfers that arrived under shady situations off that team and they are an average Class A team.

go to EPLUSTV6.com....enjoy