Alcoa and Liberty 3A Championship Game

hogman49

Congrats to LT and Alcoa for making the championship game. That was my pick before the playoffs started and I predicted a finals score of 35-7 Alcoa. I watched LT against CPA last night on live stream, and even though LT has some good athletes that CPA had trouble with at times, I don't believe they will be able to score more than once against the Alcoa D, unless Alcoa makes a mistake on their side of the field, and gives LT a short field.
​I don't think Alcoa will have to throw much, and they will also exploit LT's special teams just like CPA did.

Wish we could have ended our stay in 3A with another title game against the Tornadoes, but LT deserves their shot. They are a fine team but Alcoa will be too much.

they can pass the ball just fine...unfortunately for everyone else, they don't have to rely on it to get out of bad situations...

I think we need more than 7...when was the last time they scored 6 or less in a game...we aren't maryville

shutout 2014 championship last time even close to low scoring game. Alcoa will score a lot.