Memphis vs Errrbody

Haven04

I can't remember the last time we've had 4 teams (Laussane, Trezevant, East, and Whitehaven) make it to the state title game. Congrats to all the teams, coaches, and fans. I know the majority of the state (not all) is picking against us and wants us to lose, so let's go to Cookeville and represent the 901 well and fully support each other!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Agree. The man literally sacrificed time, moments, memories you can't get back with his own family for every single athlete at that school. (and many others) To those that continue to be negative about him and continue to bring him up; He's been loyal, hardworking and just his entire coaching career. Ask anyone that actually has a leg to stand on in regard to Coach.
    • Egotistical? That's a new one.  It's funny, I'm friends with two of the younger coaches that he "ran off" as you say. In fact, he helped them find jobs, encouraged them to do what was best for their growing families, provided advice, support and still does to this day. 
    • Aug 23     @ Maryville (L, 0-1) Aug 30     South Doyle (W, 1-1) Sep 5     @ William Blount (L, 1-2) Sep 13     Powell (L, 1-3) Sep 20     Karns (L, 1-4) Sep 27     @ West (L, 1-5) Oct 4     Knoxville Halls (L, 1-6) Oct 18     @ Lenoir City (W, 2-6) Oct 25     @ Knox Central (L, 2-7) Nov 1     Clinton (L, 2-8)  
    • Track has always been big at OR. Ran off about 7 straight titles in the 60s. Your hate for Gaddis runs deep, huh? What did he ever do to you, to make you disdain him that much? You can’t seem to stop talking about the guy. He’s living rent free in your head. Might wanna get that checked out, you don’t wanna go to the grave with that on your heart.
    • This late in the year, you’d have to think they’d go with an Asst. on staff, right? I’m pretty new to the area so still learning how folks do things around here…if Woods stays there to teach, it could be hard on a new guy/staff coming in…