Fri Sep. 8    7:00 PM at Marion County

Fri Sep. 15 

Fri Sep. 22  7:00 PM Lipscomb Academy

Fri Sep. 29  7:30 PM at Copper Basin R

Fri Oct. 6

Fri Oct. 13   7:00 PM Whitwell R

Fri Oct. 20   7:00 PM at Goodpasture

Fri Oct. 27   7:00 PM Lookout Valley R 

Let me ask you burgers a question. Who is gonna be the new principal? Lots of breakroom chatter lately about the ship taking on water. Say it ain't so. Heard theys been a few abandon ship already. I'm sure some of you fellers see the writing on the wall with what's happening behind the scenes. Yep recon so. Rough seas ahead. You know I aint jokin either. Lol

LMBO, cage rattler. Good job Old PowerPower68.
  • Upvote 1

SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES 2017

Fri Aug. 18 7:00 PM Sequatchie County

Fri Aug. 25 7:00 PM at Boyd Buchanan

Fri Sep. 1 8:00 PM at Sale Creek R Finley Stadium

Fri Sep. 8 7:00 PM at Marion County

Fri Sep. 15

Fri Sep. 22 7:00 PM Lipscomb Academy

Fri Sep. 29 7:30 PM at Copper Basin R

Fri Oct. 6

Fri Oct. 13 7:00 PM Whitwell R

Fri Oct. 20 7:00 PM at Goodpasture

Fri Oct. 27 7:00 PM Lookout Valley R

That's a tough schedule and if we get a 10th game you know it will be a tough one as well. I'm glad we're not in the old system anymore where losses hurt your seeding.

Hey Roy, let me ask you a question.  You have been missing a while.  Then you came back.  We thought you may have been either locked in a closet at the Red Eye or in the drunk tank.  However, you are back and Murphy is missing.  Where is he and will there be a Murphy's pole this year?  You think I am joking but I am not.

Murphy aint missing. We have been gathering surveys and working on his pole. I havent had time for this coacht mess during survey season. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

This is considered a tough schedule? Wow, didnt realize that.

Lipscomb and Goodpasture were 17 & 6 in 4a and 3a last year. They both have good traditions.  Goodpasture lost 5 state title games to Alcoa in the 2000s.  Libscomb actually knocked Alcoa out of the semis in 2003 and were 2 & 3 in title games in the 2000s and the semis another time or 2. We have lost 2 in a row to Squatchie.  Boyd is what it is the past 20 years.  We have lost 2 out of the last 3 to Jasper.  

And unless we pick up another game, we are looking at another regular season with 4 home games.

Edited by rlh

This is considered a tough schedule? Wow, didnt realize that.

Lying lips I garuntee you are full of mess. That Loudon boys only won 1 game last year and Hixson didnt win much more than that. Then that Mathis man is driving plum near to Kentucky to play a 1a school. Get out of here with your mess. You think im joking but im not.